|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Type||Kitchen Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.5|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||2|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
Configure your Kitchen Faucet - Includes Side Spray From the Parma Collection
Get It Installed more info ▼
When you order installation services from Installations Direct, a certified service provider in your community will contact you within 24 hours to make an appointment for your installation.
The service provider will install the new fixture and haul away the old fixture and any excess installation-related materials.
Finish configuring above to see price
Please finish configuring above
- Faucet body and handles feature all-brass construction
- Fully covered under Danze’s limited lifetime faucet warranty
- High-quality finishing process – finish covered under lifetime warranty
- Kitchen faucets from Danze are designed to not only function flawlessly, but nourish the eye
- Smooth single handle operation
- Side spray coupled with a quiet-function hose helps with a variety of kitchen tasks
- ADA compliant handle
- Low lead compliant – meeting federal and state guidelines for lead content
- All hardware required for faucet installation is included
- Drip-Free Ceramic Disc Valves: By making these components standard across all of their kitchen faucets, Danze has made leaking and rough operating faucets a thing of the past. These valves provide a lifetime of smooth handle control, and
- Overall Height: 14-15/16" (measured from mounting deck to highest point on faucet)
- Spout Height: 9-13/16" (measured from mounting deck to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 9-1/4" (measured from center of faucet body to center of spout outlet)
- Faucet Holes: 2 (number of holes required for faucet installation)
- Faucet Centers: 8" (center-to-center distance between handle installation holes)
- Flow Rate: 2.5 gallons-per-minute
- 1 handle included with faucet
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 2" (cannot mount on decks thicker without extension kit)
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing supply bibs
Additional Danze Links
Our SKU: D401558
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
11 Questions from the Community
What does low lead mean?
A. California and Vermont have passed laws regarding the allowable quantity of lead in faucets and other potable water sources. Read this for more information: http://www.dtsc.ca.gov/PollutionPrevention/upload/Lead-in-Plumbing-Fact-Sheet.pdf
Does this faucet match the bar faucet D151558?
Since there are different shades of stainless, how would you describe this faucet coloring?
not sure if received, trying again, since there are different shades of stainless, how would you describe this faucet coloring
Does the faucet rotate?
How much clearance from the wall is recommended to accommodate the handle? Also, how large of a hole is needed for this faucet?
Does this faucet have a solid brass body?
On the chrome finish product, is the base material of all major external components solid brass? -ie spout, body handle, etc
Does this accept a Brita filter at the spout?
A. The Danze D401558 has a thread in the spout. However, according to Danze, their products are not tested with Brita or any other company's filters. You can remove the aerator in the spout with the tool provided in the packaging and try attaching your Brita filter to this spout.
What diameter mounting holes are required? Are 1 3/8" holes Ok?
What diameter mounting holes are required for the faucet and the sprayer?
Danze Parma Collection
Other Products In The Danze Parma Collection
Pre-Rinse High-Arc Kitchen Faucet from the Parma Collection
Widespread Bathroom Faucet From the Parma Collection (Valve Included)
Parma Single Post Tissue Holder
Parma Double Robe Hook
Parma Deck Mounted Soap / Lotion Dispenser
Danze offers a a lifetime warranty, backed by superior customer service.
All parts of the Danze faucet are warranted to the original consumer purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as the consumer purchaser owns it. Danze stands behind this claim with toll-free customer service availability 6 days a week for installation assistance and replacement parts.
For quick reference information regarding spec sheet, parts lists and installation instructions, click on the Technical Specs button in the search menu above.