|Drain Assembly Included||Yes|
|Faucet Type||Bathroom Sink Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.5|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Number Of Handles||2|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Rough In Valve Required
- Faucet body and handles feature all-brass construction
- Fully covered under Danze’s limited lifetime faucet warranty
- High-quality finishing process – finish covered under lifetime warranty
- Bathroom faucets from Danze are engineered to function flawlessly and feature enduring designs
- Double handle operation – handles rest on ¼ turn valve seats
- Matching touch-down drain assembly included
- ADA compliant handle
- Low lead compliant – meeting federal and state guidelines for lead content
- WaterSense Certified – uses at least 30% less water than standard 2.2 GPM faucets while still hitting strict performance guidelines
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing supply bibs
- All hardware required for faucet installation is included
Product Technologies and Benefits:
- Water-Saving Faucet: Danze takes a vested interest in helping to protect our world’s most precious resource, water. A low-flow aerator conserves 30% or more water when compared to the industry standard 2.2 gallon-per-minute models. The best part about WaterSense faucets is you compromise absolutely nothing in the way of performance; they are held to the same strict guidelines as any model produced.
- Touch-Down Drain: This innovation from Danze is a representation of their efforts to make products easier for customers to install and use. Recognizing that assembling and adjusting the drain can often be the most difficult part of replacing a bathroom faucet; these drains were designed to set easily with minimal tools or putties required. Once set these drains are guaranteed to function flawlessly as long as you own the faucet.
- Drip-Free Ceramic Disc Valves: By making these components standard across all of their bathroom faucets, Danze has made leaking and rough operating faucets a thing of the past. These valves provide a lifetime of smooth handle control, and never allow a drop of water out of place. They are maintenance free and are sturdy enough to withstand the most severe conditions.
- Overall Height: 1-11/16" (measured from mounting deck to highest point on faucet)
- Spout Height: 1-11/16" (measured from mounting deck to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 10" (measured from center of faucet body to center of spout outlet)
- Mounting Style: Wall Mounted
- Faucet Holes: 3 (number of holes required for faucet installation)
- Faucet Centers: 8" (center-to-center distance between handle installation holes)
- Flow Rate: 1.5 gallons-per-minute
- 2 handles included with faucet
Additional Danze Links
Our SKU: D316258T
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brushed Nickel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
3 Questions from the Community
The Danze D316258T pop-up drain does include an overflow.
Does the drain have an overflow?
A. The Danze D316258T pop-up drain does include an overflow.
The Danze D316258T can be used with an undermount sink so long as teh sink is installed close to the wall, as the reach on the fauctet is 9.675". Plesae see your contractor if this is possible. Please note that if the spout is too high from the sink, it may cause splashing.
Can this be used for an undermount sink
A. The Danze D316258T can be used with an undermount sink so long as teh sink is installed close to the wall, as the reach on the fauctet is 9.675". Plesae see your contractor if this is possible. Please note that if the spout is too high from the sink, it may cause splashing.
There really isn't a stated recommended height; it's really more of a personal preference. Usually you'd want about 3" or so above the lip of the vessel. Enough room to get your hands into the bowl. Mind that the spout is 10" long from the wall when installing the vessel.
What is the recomended clearance from the top of a vessel bowl (above counter mounted and the end of the spout
A. There really isn't a stated recommended height; it's really more of a personal preference. Usually you'd want about 3" or so above the lip of the vessel. Enough room to get your hands into the bowl. Mind that the spout is 10" long from the wall when installing the vessel.
Danze Parma Collection
Other Products In The Danze Parma Collection
Pre-Rinse High-Arc Kitchen Faucet from the Parma C...$228.00-$285.70(83)
Widespread Bathroom Faucet From the Parma Collecti...$205.32-$295.80(9)
Parma Deck Mounted Soap / Lotion Dispenser$39.88-$44.90(30)
Parma 24" Single Towel Bar$41.18-$47.13(7)
Bar / Prep Faucet From the Parma Collection$164.14-$204.81(13)
Danze offers a a lifetime warranty, backed by superior customer service.
All parts of the Danze faucet are warranted to the original consumer purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as the consumer purchaser owns it. Danze stands behind this claim with toll-free customer service availability 6 days a week for installation assistance and replacement parts.
For quick reference information regarding spec sheet, parts lists and installation instructions, click on the Technical Specs button in the search menu above.