We still have product details, accessories, replacement parts and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Danze Shower System Design Guide|
|Diverter Location||Deck Mounted|
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Centers||10, 11, 12, 8, 9|
|Faucet Type||Bathtub Faucet|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Max Deck Thickness||1.75|
|Number Of Handles||2|
|Slide Bar Included||No|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
|Wall Supply Included||No|
- Faucet body and handles feature all-brass construction
- Fully covered under Danze’s limited lifetime faucet warranty
- High-quality finishing process – finish covered under lifetime warranty
- Personal hand shower included – helps to rinse down tub or just rinsing off after a bath
- Bathroom faucets from Danze are engineered to function flawlessly and feature enduring designs
- Deck mount installation – faucet mounts directly to the tub fixture
- Double handle operation – handles rest on ¼ turn valve seats
- 2 handles included with faucet
- Faucet trim is complete with required rough-in valve system
- ADA Compliant
Product Technologies and Benefits:
- Drip-Free Ceramic Disc Valves: By making these components standard across all of their bathroom faucets, Danze has made leaking and rough operating faucets a thing of the past. These valves provide a lifetime of smooth handle control, and never allow a drop of water out of place. They are maintenance free and are sturdy enough to withstand the most severe conditions.
- Overall Height: 9-5/16" (measured from mounting deck to highest point on faucet)
- Spout Height: 6-5/8" (measured from mounting deck to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 8-11/16" (measured from center of faucet body to center of spout outlet)
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 3-1/2" (cannot mount on decks thicker without extension kit)
Additional Danze Links
Our SKU: D307756
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brushed Nickel*
- Oil Rubbed Bronze*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
4 Questions from the Community
All rough in valves are included with the Danze D307756 package.
Does this unit require a rough in kit? Or, is it included?
A. All rough in valves are included with the Danze D307756 package.
The Danze D307756 is a complete set and ready for installation.
is all complete with valves and every thing
A. The Danze D307756 is a complete set and ready for installation.
If the Danze D307756 is compatible with the current rough in you have then you can just change out the faucet. If you need to install a new rough in, you will have to get underneath the deck of the tub to do so.
To in stall this fixture do you have to have access underneath the tub or behind the tub for installation. I do not have access other than on top of the tub deck.
A. If the Danze D307756 is compatible with the current rough in you have then you can just change out the faucet. If you need to install a new rough in, you will have to get underneath the deck of the tub to do so.
You will want something like this:http://www.faucetdirect.com/american-standard-1583-470-universal-drainminimum-depth-14-maximum-depth-18-1-2-shoe-adjustability-6-1-8-8-1-8/p1051420 but you will need to know the model of your tub so that we can get the right one to go with it. Hope this helps!
My contractor says I need to buy the waste and overflow to fit the tub faucet. Do you sell this part? Where on your website do I find this?
A. You will want something like this:http://www.faucetdirect.com/american-standard-1583-470-universal-drainminimum-depth-14-maximum-depth-18-1-2-shoe-adjustability-6-1-8-8-1-8/p1051420 but you will need to know the model of your tub so that we can get the right one to go with it. Hope this helps!
Danze Bannockburn Collection
Other Products In The Danze Bannockburn Collection
Widespread Bathroom Faucet From the Bannockburn Co...$174.20-$242.44(8)
Bannockburn Double Robe Hook$9.00-$20.87(10)
Bannockburn 18" Single Towel Bar$23.00-$47.93(12)
Bannockburn 7" Towel Ring$12.00-$25.93(9)
Bannockburn 24" Single Towel Bar$25.00-$49.75(7)
Danze offers a a lifetime warranty, backed by superior customer service.
All parts of the Danze faucet are warranted to the original consumer purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as the consumer purchaser owns it. Danze stands behind this claim with toll-free customer service availability 6 days a week for installation assistance and replacement parts.
For quick reference information regarding spec sheet, parts lists and installation instructions, click on the Technical Specs button in the search menu above.