|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Centers||10, 11, 12, 8, 9|
|Faucet Type||Bathtub Faucet|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Max Deck Thickness||3.5|
|Number Of Handles||2|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Rough In Valve Required
- Faucet body and handles feature all-brass construction
- Fully covered under Danze’s limited lifetime faucet warranty
- High-quality finishing process – finish covered under lifetime warranty
- Bathroom faucets from Danze are engineered to function flawlessly and feature enduring designs
- Deck mount installation – faucet mounts directly to the tub fixture
- Double handle operation – handles rest on ¼ turn valve seats
- 2 handles included with faucet
- Rough-in not included (when checking out rough-in options will be presented)
- ADA compliant handle
- Drip-Free Ceramic Disc Valves: By making these components standard across all of their bathroom faucets, Danze has made leaking and rough operating faucets a thing of the past. These valves provide a lifetime of smooth handle control, and never allow a drop of water out of place. They are maintenance free and are sturdy enough to withstand the most severe conditions.
- Overall Height: 11-5/8" (measured from mounting deck to highest point on faucet)
- Spout Height: 8-3/8" (measured from mounting deck to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 8" (measured from center of faucet body to center of spout outlet)
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 3-1/2" (cannot mount on decks thicker without extension kit)
- Faucet Holes: 3 (number of holes required for faucet installation)
- Faucet Centers: 8" - 12" (center-to-center distance between handle installation holes)
Additional Danze Links
Our SKU: D306957T
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
Oil Rubbed Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
7 Questions from the Community
Does the Danze Roman Tub faucet (Opulence)provide a greater flow rate than Danze "sink" faucets. Our current Danze Opulence spread sink faucet in place on our clawfoot tub (deck mount) has a very low flow rate which takes 45 minutes to fill the tub. We need a faucet with a higher flow rate which is suitable for a large tub rather than a sink.
Can the red and blue rubber pieces on the handles be removed?
Is this faucet for a kitchen or a bath tub? I saw it displayed in Canadian Tire as a kitchen faucet?
What is the flow rate for the Danze Roman Tub faucet (D306957T) in GPM?
Can the handles be changed to white porcelain??
Can you get cross handles for this fixture?
When I look at the spec sheet it shows a separate "personal shower" sprayer. I don't see it in the picture. Is it included, or available?
Danze Opulence Collection
Other Products In The Danze Opulence Collection
Kitchen Faucet - Includes Side Spray From the Opulence Collection
Bar / Prep Faucet with Hot and Cold from the Opulence Collection
Wall Mounted Pot Filler Faucet with 22" Double-Jointed Swinging Spout From the Opulence Collection
Soap & Lotion Dispenser from the Opulence Collection
Single Handle Bathroom Faucet from the Opulence Collection
Danze offers a a lifetime warranty, backed by superior customer service.
All parts of the Danze faucet are warranted to the original consumer purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as the consumer purchaser owns it. Danze stands behind this claim with toll-free customer service availability 7 days a week for installation assistance and replacement parts.
For quick reference information regarding spec sheet, parts lists and installation instructions, click on the Technical Specs button in the search menu above.