|Danze Shower System Design Guide|
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Centers||10, 11, 12, 6, 7, 8, 9|
|Faucet Type||Bathtub Faucet|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Number Of Handles||2|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Rough In Valve Required
- Faucet body and handles feature all-brass construction
- Fully covered under Danze’s limited lifetime faucet warranty
- High-quality finishing process – finish covered under lifetime warranty
- Bathroom faucets from Danze are engineered to function flawlessly and feature enduring designs
- Deck mount installation – faucet mounts directly to the tub fixture
- Double handle operation – handles rest on ¼ turn valve seats
- 2 handles included with faucet
- Rough-in not included (when checking out rough-in options will be presented)
- ADA Compliant
- Drip-Free Ceramic Disc Valves: By making these components standard across all of their bathroom faucets, Danze has made leaking and rough operating faucets a thing of the past. These valves provide a lifetime of smooth handle control, and never allow a drop of water out of place. They are maintenance free and are sturdy enough to withstand the most severe conditions.
- Overall Height: 6-13/16" (measured from mounting deck to highest point on faucet)
- Spout Height: 3-1/8" (measured from mounting deck to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 11-5/8" (measured from center of faucet body to center of spout outlet)
- Faucet Holes: 3 (number of holes required for faucet installation)
- Faucet Centers: 6" - 12" (center-to-center distance between handle installation holes)
Additional Danze Links
Our SKU: D305658T
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
11 Questions from the Community
Can this be installed in a roman tub that currently has a Delta faucet?
do you sell Danze rough in for this faucet? What is the item #? Is it difficult to change rough in from Delta to Danze?
Can this be installed in a roman tub that currently has a Moen faucet?
Is the shape for the hot/cold levers an oval or circle? It looks like the faucet has a circular base, just wanted to know if the handles have oval or circular bases?
Have a jacuzzi faucet now. Do I need to get new rough in and how much is it? the difference in the numbers with the T after it? rough in? What is the difference
also what does Less value mean?
The rough in valve has a diverter. I am not using this with a shower - it is for a tub only use. Please confirm that D210000BT is still the correct rough in.
what's the difference between the 210000BT and the 2150000BT?
I want to replace my current bath tub faucet but there is not a visible brand on it. How would I find out who the manufacture is?
A. Different manufacturers put their model numbers in different places. Many don't put their model numbers on the units at all. You can write down everything that is on the faucet and send it to me, maybe it will mean something. If you are replacing your entire faucet, it shouldn't matter which brand your old faucet is because they you will need to get a whole new assembly regardless. Please let me know if I can clarify anything I've said or if you need help with anything else. Thank you.
What is the gallon per minute flow rate for the Danze D305658T?
Please confirm that the spout reach is 11.375 in. Th
Danze Parma Collection
Other Products In The Danze Parma Collection
Pre-Rinse High-Arc Kitchen Faucet from the Parma Collection
Widespread Bathroom Faucet From the Parma Collection (Valve Included)
Single Post Toilet Paper Holder from the Parma Collection
Double Robe Hook with Mounting Hardware from the Parma Collection
Soap and Lotion Dispenser from the Parma Collection
Danze offers a a lifetime warranty, backed by superior customer service.
All parts of the Danze faucet are warranted to the original consumer purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as the consumer purchaser owns it. Danze stands behind this claim with toll-free customer service availability 7 days a week for installation assistance and replacement parts.
For quick reference information regarding spec sheet, parts lists and installation instructions, click on the Technical Specs button in the search menu above.