|Drain Assembly Included||Yes|
|Faucet Centers||4, 5, 6, 7, 8|
|Faucet Type||Bathroom Sink Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.5|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||2|
|Mounting Type||Mini-widespread, Widespread|
|Number Of Handles||2|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
- Faucet body and handles feature all-brass construction
- Fully covered under Danze’s limited lifetime faucet warranty
- High-quality finishing process – finish covered under lifetime warranty
- Bathroom faucets from Danze are engineered to function flawlessly and feature enduring designs
- Double handle operation – handles rest on ¼ turn valve seats
- Matching touch-down drain assembly included
- ADA compliant handle
- Low lead compliant – meeting federal and state guidelines for lead content
- WaterSense Certified – uses at least 30% less water than standard 2.2 GPM faucets while still hitting strict performance guidelines
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing supply bibs
- All hardware required for faucet installation is included
Product Technologies and Benefits:
- Water-Saving Faucet: Danze takes a vested interest in helping to protect our world’s most precious resource, water. A low-flow aerator conserves 30% or more water when compared to the industry standard 2.2 gallon-per-minute models. The best part about WaterSense faucets is you compromise absolutely nothing in the way of performance; they are held to the same strict guidelines as any model produced.
- Touch-Down Drain: This innovation from Danze is a representation of their efforts to make products easier for customers to install and use. Recognizing that assembling and adjusting the drain can often be the most difficult part of replacing a bathroom faucet; these drains were designed to set easily with minimal tools or putties required. Once set these drains are guaranteed to function flawlessly as long as you own the faucet.
- Drip-Free Ceramic Disc Valves: By making these components standard across all of their bathroom faucets, Danze has made leaking and rough operating faucets a thing of the past. These valves provide a lifetime of smooth handle control, and never allow a drop of water out of place. They are maintenance free and are sturdy enough to withstand the most severe conditions.
- Overall Height: 7-9/16" (measured from mounting deck to highest point on faucet)
- Spout Height: 5" (measured from mounting deck to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 8-7/16" (measured from center of faucet body to center of spout outlet)
- Mounting Style: Mini-widespread
- Faucet Holes: 3 (number of holes required for faucet installation)
- Faucet Centers: 4" - 8" (center-to-center distance between handle installation holes)
- Flow Rate: 1.5 gallons-per-minute
- 2 handles included with faucet
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 2" (cannot mount on decks thicker without extension kit)
Additional Danze Links
Our SKU: D303057
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Antique Copper
- Brushed Nickel
- Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Polished Brass
- Polished Nickel
- Satin Black
- Tumbled Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
9 Questions from the Community
Mini-widespread faucets typically are slightly smaller in all dimensions. These faucets such as the Danze D303057 can install on holes centered 4" to 8" apart for the handles. The widespread counterparts can be installed on holes centered 8" to 16" apart.
Can you kindly explain why the mini-widespread is around 7" tall and the widespread is about 10" tall? We were wanting the widespread faucet, but not the 10" height for undermount sink. What exactly is the difference between mini-widespread and widespread?
A. Mini-widespread faucets typically are slightly smaller in all dimensions. These faucets such as the Danze D303057 can install on holes centered 4" to 8" apart for the handles. The widespread counterparts can be installed on holes centered 8" to 16" apart.
Model D404557 has cross handles as seen at http://www.faucetdirect.com/danze-d404557-low-lead-double-metal-cross-handle-bridge-kitchen-faucet-with-side-spray-from-the-opulence-collection/p1072500.
Can I get this faucet with metal cross handles instead of levers.
A. Model D404557 has cross handles as seen at http://www.faucetdirect.com/danze-d404557-low-lead-double-metal-cross-handle-bridge-kitchen-faucet-with-side-spray-from-the-opulence-collection/p1072500.
The Danze D303057 does have the PVD finish on it.
Is the polished brass a PVD finish on this D303057 mini widespread faucet?
A. The Danze D303057 does have the PVD finish on it.
Mini Wide-spread is in reference to the faucet center spacing. In this care the spacing is variable from 4-8". It can be both a centerset (4") or a wide spread (8") or anything in between!
What does "mini wide-spresd" mean?
A. Mini Wide-spread is in reference to the faucet center spacing. In this care the spacing is variable from 4-8". It can be both a centerset (4") or a wide spread (8") or anything in between!
Mini widespread usually designates a narrower center to center hole drilling without having a one piece center set faucet, usually 4" but this faucet will work from 4" - 8".
What does mini-wide spread mean? I need an 8". Will this work?
A. Mini widespread usually designates a narrower center to center hole drilling without having a one piece center set faucet, usually 4" but this faucet will work from 4" - 8".
The Danze D303057 can be installed in granite, the range of the spread is 4-8 inch centers.
can I install this in granite - what is the range of the spread
A. The Danze D303057 can be installed in granite, the range of the spread is 4-8 inch centers.
The Danze D303057 can be installed without the markers, yes.
Can you install with out the red and blue color bands on handles?
A. The Danze D303057 can be installed without the markers, yes.
The Danze D303057 is made in China.
Is the faucet made in America? If not, then where?
The Danze D303057 is made in China.
The Danze D303057 is made from brass.
What is the metal this is made from?
The Danze D303057 is made from brass.
Every element in your bathroom and kitchen should awaken your senses like a splash of cool water. That’s what you’ll experience with Danze. Beautiful designs that also happen to be refreshingly affordable. Our products are an expression of our customers and their relentless search for something beautiful and distinctive. That’s why every day, all over America, Danze helps people delight in their homes and their personal surroundings.
Danze innovation has consistently been recognized with design awards and recognition. You’ll also appreciate the high levels of craftsmanship that are revealed by the fit, finish and design of Danze products. We take pride in the faucets, showers, accessories, toilets, sinks and furniture that we manufacture so you can feel confident that your purchase will provide years of beauty and trouble free performance.
Danze – Distinctively Different
Danze Opulence Collection
Other Products In The Danze Opulence Collection
Kitchen Faucet - Includes Side Spray from the Opul...$173.00-$350.69(64)
Bar / Prep Faucet From the Opulence Collection$164.14-$266.50(14)
Kitchen Faucet - Includes Side Spray From the Opul...$281.00-$492.64(8)
Opulence Deck Mounted Soap / Lotion Dispenser$50.90-$62.49(20)
Pull Down Spray Kitchen Faucet From the Opulence C...$143.00-$269.12(34)
Danze offers a a lifetime warranty, backed by superior customer service.
All parts of the Danze faucet are warranted to the original consumer purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as the consumer purchaser owns it. Danze stands behind this claim with toll-free customer service availability 6 days a week for installation assistance and replacement parts.
For quick reference information regarding spec sheet, parts lists and installation instructions, click on the Technical Specs button in the search menu above.