|Danze Shower System Design Guide|
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Type||Bathtub Faucet|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Max Deck Thickness||2.75|
|Number Of Handles||2|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Rough In Valve Required
- Faucet body and handles feature all-brass construction
- Fully covered under Danze’s limited lifetime faucet warranty
- High-quality finishing process – finish covered under lifetime warranty
- Bathroom faucets from Danze are engineered to function flawlessly and feature enduring designs
- Deck mount installation – faucet mounts directly to the tub fixture
- Double handle operation – handles rest on ¼ turn valve seats
- 2 handles included with faucet
- Rough-in not included (when checking out rough-in options will be presented)
- ADA Compliant
- Drip-Free Ceramic Disc Valves: By making these components standard across all of their bathroom faucets, Danze has made leaking and rough operating faucets a thing of the past. These valves provide a lifetime of smooth handle control, and never allow a drop of water out of place. They are maintenance free and are sturdy enough to withstand the most severe conditions.
- Overall Height: 5-9/16" (measured from mounting deck to highest point on faucet)
- Spout Height: 3-1/8" (measured from mounting deck to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 8-9/16" (measured from center of faucet body to center of spout outlet)
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 1-25/32" (cannot mount on decks thicker without extension kit)
Additional Danze Links
Our SKU: D302555T
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brushed Nickel
- Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Polished Brass
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
3 Questions from the Community
The Danze Sheridan D302555T spout reach is 8 9/16".
What is the spout reach in inches?
A. The Danze Sheridan D302555T spout reach is 8 9/16".
The Danze D302555T is compatible with either the Danze D210000BT or the D215000BT rough in valves. Both are available and displayed on our site.
Will a regular rough in valve work with this faucet?
A. The Danze D302555T is compatible with either the Danze D210000BT or the D215000BT rough in valves. Both are available and displayed on our site.
The Danze D302555T will not work with Delta parts.
will this set replace a T2710 spout and handles?
A. The Danze D302555T will not work with Delta parts.
Every element in your bathroom and kitchen should awaken your senses like a splash of cool water. That’s what you’ll experience with Danze. Beautiful designs that also happen to be refreshingly affordable. Our products are an expression of our customers and their relentless search for something beautiful and distinctive. That’s why every day, all over America, Danze helps people delight in their homes and their personal surroundings.
Danze innovation has consistently been recognized with design awards and recognition. You’ll also appreciate the high levels of craftsmanship that are revealed by the fit, finish and design of Danze products. We take pride in the faucets, showers, accessories, toilets, sinks and furniture that we manufacture so you can feel confident that your purchase will provide years of beauty and trouble free performance.
Danze – Distinctively Different
Danze Sheridan Collection
Other Products In The Danze Sheridan Collection
Widespread Bathroom Faucet From the Sheridan Colle...$135.72-$239.85(4)
Sheridan Single Post Tissue Holder$21.88-$31.20(8)
Sheridan Single Robe Hook$16.45-$21.88(8)
Kitchen Faucet - Includes Side Spray From the Sher...$122.88-$165.52(1)
Sheridan 7" Towel Ring$23.66-$31.55(3)
Danze offers a a lifetime warranty, backed by superior customer service.
All parts of the Danze faucet are warranted to the original consumer purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as the consumer purchaser owns it. Danze stands behind this claim with toll-free customer service availability 6 days a week for installation assistance and replacement parts.
For quick reference information regarding spec sheet, parts lists and installation instructions, click on the Technical Specs button in the search menu above.