Prices discounted 30-50% off while supplies last. No coupon necessary.
Offer Ends 8/31/2014
|Danze Shower System Design Guide|
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Diverter Location||Deck Mounted|
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Centers||10, 11, 12, 8, 9|
|Faucet Hole Size||1.5|
|Faucet Type||Bathtub Faucet|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Max Deck Thickness||1.75|
|Number Of Handles||2|
|Slide Bar Included||No|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
|Wall Supply Included||No|
- Faucet body and handles feature all-brass construction
- Fully covered under Danze’s lifetime limited residential and 5 year limited commercial faucet warranties
- High-quality finishing process – finish covered under lifetime warranty
- Personal hand shower included – helps to rinse down tub or just rinsing off after a bath
- Bathroom faucets from Danze are engineered to function flawlessly and feature enduring designs
- Deck mount installation – faucet mounts directly to the tub fixture
- Double handle operation – handles rest on ¼ turn valve seats
- 2 handles included with faucet
- Rough-In valve included
- ADA Compliant
Product Technologies and Benefits:
- Drip-Free Ceramic Disc Valves: By making these components standard across all of their bathroom faucets, Danze has made leaking and rough operating faucets a thing of the past. These valves provide a lifetime of smooth handle control, and never allow a drop of water out of place. They are maintenance free and are sturdy enough to withstand the most severe conditions.
- Overall Height: 7-1/2" (measured from mounting deck to highest point on faucet)
- Spout Height: 3-9/16" (measured from mounting deck to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 8-7/8" (measured from center of faucet body to center of spout outlet)
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 3-1/2" (cannot mount on decks thicker without extension kit)
- Faucet Holes: 4 (number of holes required for faucet installation)
- Faucet Centers: 8" - 12" (center-to-center distance between handle installation holes)
Additional Danze Links
Our SKU: D302546
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brushed Nickel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Every element in your bathroom and kitchen should awaken your senses like a splash of cool water. That’s what you’ll experience with Danze. Beautiful designs that also happen to be refreshingly affordable. Our products are an expression of our customers and their relentless search for something beautiful and distinctive. That’s why every day, all over America, Danze helps people delight in their homes and their personal surroundings.
Danze innovation has consistently been recognized with design awards and recognition. You’ll also appreciate the high levels of craftsmanship that are revealed by the fit, finish and design of Danze products. We take pride in the faucets, showers, accessories, toilets, sinks and furniture that we manufacture so you can feel confident that your purchase will provide years of beauty and trouble free performance.
Danze – Distinctively Different
Danze Corsair Collection
Other Products In The Danze Corsair Collection
Pullout Spray Kitchen Faucet From the Corsair Collection$258.00-$333.29
Pressure Balanced Shower Trim Package with Multi F...$39.00-$75.00
Deck Mounted Roman Tub Faucet Trim From the Corsai...$67.00-$98.70
Single Hole Bathroom Faucet From the Corsair Colle...$108.68-$163.20(4)
Pressure Balanced Tub and Shower Trim Package with...$51.00-$97.00
Danze offers a a lifetime warranty, backed by superior customer service.
All parts of the Danze faucet are warranted to the original consumer purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as the consumer purchaser owns it. Danze stands behind this claim with toll-free customer service availability 6 days a week for installation assistance and replacement parts.
For quick reference information regarding spec sheet, parts lists and installation instructions, click on the Technical Specs button in the search menu above.