|Danze Shower System Design Guide|
|Diverter Location||Deck Mounted|
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Centers||10, 11, 12, 8, 9|
|Faucet Type||Bathtub Faucet|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Max Deck Thickness||1.75|
|Number Of Handles||2|
|Slide Bar Included||No|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
|Wall Supply Included||No|
- Faucet body and handles feature all-brass construction
- Fully covered under Danze’s limited lifetime faucet warranty
- High-quality finishing process – finish covered under lifetime warranty
- Personal hand shower included – helps to rinse down tub or just rinsing off after a bath
- Bathroom faucets from Danze are engineered to function flawlessly and feature enduring designs
- Deck mount installation – faucet mounts directly to the tub fixture
- Double handle operation – handles rest on ¼ turn valve seats
- 2 handles included with faucet
- Faucet trim is complete with required rough-in valve system
- ADA Compliant
Product Technologies and Benefits:
- Drip-Free Ceramic Disc Valves: By making these components standard across all of their bathroom faucets, Danze has made leaking and rough operating faucets a thing of the past. These valves provide a lifetime of smooth handle control, and never allow a drop of water out of place. They are maintenance free and are sturdy enough to withstand the most severe conditions.
- Overall Height: 8-7/16" (measured from mounting deck to highest point on faucet)
- Spout Height: 6-7/8" (measured from mounting deck to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 7-7/8" (measured from center of faucet body to center of spout outlet)
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 3-1/2" (cannot mount on decks thicker without extension kit)
Additional Danze Links
Our SKU: D301771
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brushed Nickel
- Polished Brass
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
6 Questions from the Community
The Danze D301771 can be mounted to a deck that is measured up to 3" thick.
how thick the deck can be with this faucet?
A. The Danze D301771 can be mounted to a deck that is measured up to 3" thick.
The Danze D301771 has a tub spout included with the package.
The filler spout is included ?
A. The Danze D301771 has a tub spout included with the package.
The Danze D301771 is approximately 2.25" diameter at the base.
What's the diameter of the base on the center faucet?
A. The Danze D301771 is approximately 2.25" diameter at the base.
The Danze D301771 does require a rough in valve in order to operate and is included with your purchase.
does this require a rough in valve?
A. The Danze D301771 does require a rough in valve in order to operate and is included with your purchase.
The Danze D301771 comes with the rough in valve D215000BT.
Does this need a rough in valve or does it already come with the kit?
A. The Danze D301771 comes with the rough in valve D215000BT.
The Danze D301771 is approximately 17 GPM varying by house water pressure.
What is the GPM rate of flow?
A. The Danze D301771 is approximately 17 GPM varying by house water pressure.
Danze Plymouth Collection
Other Products In The Danze Plymouth Collection
Plymouth Double Robe Hook$12.34-$15.15(7)
Plymouth 24" Double Towel Bar$39.85-$47.93(4)
Plymouth Single Post Tissue Holder$16.45-$20.87(4)
Plymouth 18" Single Towel Bar$25.48-$32.16(3)
Plymouth 24" Single Towel Bar$29.12-$34.79(5)
Danze offers a a lifetime warranty, backed by superior customer service.
All parts of the Danze faucet are warranted to the original consumer purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as the consumer purchaser owns it. Danze stands behind this claim with toll-free customer service availability 6 days a week for installation assistance and replacement parts.
For quick reference information regarding spec sheet, parts lists and installation instructions, click on the Technical Specs button in the search menu above.