Deep Discounts on Danze Products.
Discontinued Danze Products Limited Quantities on Select Finishes
Offer Ends 12/31/2013
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Centers||10, 11, 12, 8, 9|
|Faucet Type||Bathtub Faucet|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Number Of Handles||2|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Rough In Valve Required
- Faucet body and handles feature all-brass construction
- Fully covered under Danze’s limited lifetime faucet warranty
- High-quality finishing process – finish covered under lifetime warranty
- Bathroom faucets from Danze are engineered to function flawlessly and feature enduring designs
- Deck mount installation – faucet mounts directly to the tub fixture
- Double handle operation – handles rest on ¼ turn valve seats
- 2 handles included with faucet
- Rough-in not included (when checking out rough-in options will be presented)
- ADA compliant handle
- Drip-Free Ceramic Disc Valves: By making these components standard across all of their bathroom faucets, Danze has made leaking and rough operating faucets a thing of the past. These valves provide a lifetime of smooth handle control, and never allow a drop of water out of place. They are maintenance free and are sturdy enough to withstand the most severe conditions.
- Overall Height: 5-11/16" (measured from mounting deck to highest point on faucet)
- Spout Height: 4" (measured from mounting deck to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 8-3/8" (measured from center of faucet body to center of spout outlet)
- Faucet Holes: 3 (number of holes required for faucet installation)
- Faucet Centers: 8" - 12" (center-to-center distance between handle installation holes)
Additional Danze Links
Our SKU: D301525T
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
Oil Rubbed Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
1 Question from the Community
Is a rough in valve required since this a remodel replacement, or can you use the valve already there?
A. The Danze D301525T requires the fixed or widespread roman tub rough in valve by Danze. You can use your existing rough in with this D301525T if it is a Danze rough in. You can not mix and match manufactures valves and faucets, they have to be the same to be compatible.
Danze Aerial Collection
Other Products In The Danze Aerial Collection
Single Handle Centerset Bathroom Faucet from the Aerial Collection
Double Handle Widespread Bathroom Faucet from the Aerial Collection
Single Handle Pressure Balance Shower Trim and Valve
Single Handle Pressure Balance Tub and Shower Faucet from Aerial Collection
Double Handle Bathroom Faucet from the Aerial Collection (Low Lead Compliant) (Valve Included)
Danze offers a a lifetime warranty, backed by superior customer service.
All parts of the Danze faucet are warranted to the original consumer purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as the consumer purchaser owns it. Danze stands behind this claim with toll-free customer service availability 7 days a week for installation assistance and replacement parts.
For quick reference information regarding spec sheet, parts lists and installation instructions, click on the Technical Specs button in the search menu above.