|Drain Assembly Included||Yes|
|Faucet Type||Bathroom Sink Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.5|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||.813|
|Number Of Handles||2|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
- Faucet body and handles feature all-brass construction
- Fully covered under Danze’s limited lifetime faucet warranty
- High-quality finishing process – finish covered under lifetime warranty
- Bathroom faucets from Danze are engineered to function flawlessly and feature enduring designs
- Double handle operation – handles rest on ¼ turn valve seats
- Matching touch-down drain assembly included
- ADA compliant handle
- Low lead compliant – meeting federal and state guidelines for lead content
- WaterSense Certified – uses at least 30% less water than standard 2.2 GPM faucets while still hitting strict performance guidelines
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing supply bibs
- All hardware required for faucet installation is included
Product Technologies and Benefits:
- Water-Saving Faucet: Danze takes a vested interest in helping to protect our world’s most precious resource, water. A low-flow aerator conserves 30% or more water when compared to the industry standard 2.2 gallon-per-minute models. The best part about WaterSense faucets is you compromise absolutely nothing in the way of performance; they are held to the same strict guidelines as any model produced.
- Touch-Down Drain: This innovation from Danze is a representation of their efforts to make products easier for customers to install and use. Recognizing that assembling and adjusting the drain can often be the most difficult part of replacing a bathroom faucet; these drains were designed to set easily with minimal tools or putties required. Once set these drains are guaranteed to function flawlessly as long as you own the faucet.
- Drip-Free Ceramic Disc Valves: By making these components standard across all of their bathroom faucets, Danze has made leaking and rough operating faucets a thing of the past. These valves provide a lifetime of smooth handle control, and never allow a drop of water out of place. They are maintenance free and are sturdy enough to withstand the most severe conditions.
- Overall Height: 4-3/4" (measured from mounting deck to highest point on faucet)
- Spout Height: 2-5/16" (measured from mounting deck to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 5-7/8" (measured from center of faucet body to center of spout outlet)
- Mounting Style: Centerset
- Faucet Holes: 2 (number of holes required for faucet installation)
- Faucet Centers: 4" (center-to-center distance between handle installation holes)
- Flow Rate: 1.5 gallons-per-minute
- 2 handles included with faucet
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 13/16" (cannot mount on decks thicker without extension kit)
Additional Danze Links
Our SKU: D301057
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Antique Copper
- Brushed Nickel
- Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Polished Brass
- Polished Nickel
- Satin Black
- Tumbled Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
5 Questions from the Community
You're correct this faucet has a metal pop-up drain assembly on the faucet. Danze doesn't have a faucet in the Opulence collection with touch down drain. You can purchase a touch down drain separately, model D495080 and not use the metal pop-up drain.
Is the pop up drain one that pops up and drown with the pull up lever? I am looking for a bathroom faucet with a push or touch pop up drain
A. You're correct this faucet has a metal pop-up drain assembly on the faucet. Danze doesn't have a faucet in the Opulence collection with touch down drain. You can purchase a touch down drain separately, model D495080 and not use the metal pop-up drain.
The spout reach the Danze D301057 faucet is 5 7/8" inches.
What is the spout reach?
A. The spout reach the Danze D301057 faucet is 5 7/8" inches.
No, the spout for the Danze D301057 does not swivel.
Does the spout swivel?
A. No, the spout for the Danze D301057 does not swivel.
The Danze D301057 is 4 3/4" in height.
How tall is it?
A. The Danze D301057 is 4 3/4" in height.
The Danze D301057 is 4" from handle to handle. The total length of the plate is 6-1/4". Please let us know if you have any other questions. http://www.faucetdirect.com/mediabase/specifications/D301057_ss.pdf
Is this a 3 or 4 inch center dimension? Or can you give me the dimensions of the plate?
A. The Danze D301057 is 4" from handle to handle. The total length of the plate is 6-1/4". Please let us know if you have any other questions. http://www.faucetdirect.com/mediabase/specifications/D301057_ss.pdf
Danze Opulence Collection
Other Products In The Danze Opulence Collection
Kitchen Faucet - Includes Side Spray from the Opul...$186.00-$350.69(63)
Bar / Prep Faucet From the Opulence Collection$126.00-$266.50(13)
Kitchen Faucet - Includes Side Spray From the Opul...$339.75-$512.00(8)
Opulence Deck Mounted Soap / Lotion Dispenser$50.90-$62.49(19)
Widespread Bathroom Faucet from the Opulence Colle...$185.02-$301.20(20)
Danze offers a a lifetime warranty, backed by superior customer service.
All parts of the Danze faucet are warranted to the original consumer purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as the consumer purchaser owns it. Danze stands behind this claim with toll-free customer service availability 6 days a week for installation assistance and replacement parts.
For quick reference information regarding spec sheet, parts lists and installation instructions, click on the Technical Specs button in the search menu above.