|Drain Assembly Included||Yes|
|Faucet Type||Bathroom Sink Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.5|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||2|
|Mounting Type||Single Hole|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
- Faucet body and handles feature all-brass construction
- Fully covered under Danze’s limited lifetime faucet warranty
- High-quality finishing process – finish covered under lifetime warranty
- Bathroom faucets from Danze are engineered to function flawlessly and feature enduring designs
- Smooth single handle operation
- Matching touch-down drain assembly included
- Optional escutcheon (cover plate) included – for sinks with 3 pre-drilled faucet holes
- ADA compliant handle
- Low lead compliant – meeting federal and state guidelines for lead content
- WaterSense Certified – uses at least 30% less water than standard 2.2 GPM faucets while still hitting strict performance guidelines
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing supply bibs
- All hardware required for faucet installation is included
Product Technologies and Benefits:
- Water-Saving Faucet: Danze takes a vested interest in helping to protect our world’s most precious resource, water. A low-flow aerator conserves 30% or more water when compared to the industry standard 2.2 gallon-per-minute models. The best part about WaterSense faucets is you compromise absolutely nothing in the way of performance; they are held to the same strict guidelines as any model produced.
- Touch-Down Drain: This innovation from Danze is a representation of their efforts to make products easier for customers to install and use. Recognizing that assembling and adjusting the drain can often be the most difficult part of replacing a bathroom faucet; these drains were designed to set easily with minimal tools or putties required. Once set these drains are guaranteed to function flawlessly as long as you own the faucet.
- Drip-Free Ceramic Disc Valves: By making these components standard across all of their bathroom faucets, Danze has made leaking and rough operating faucets a thing of the past. These valves provide a lifetime of smooth handle control, and never allow a drop of water out of place. They are maintenance free and are sturdy enough to withstand the most severe conditions.
- Overall Height: 7-5/16" (measured from mounting deck to highest point on faucet)
- Spout Height: 2-5/16" (measured from mounting deck to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 4-13/16" (measured from center of faucet body to center of spout outlet)
- Mounting Style: Single Hole
- Faucet Holes: 1 (number of holes required for faucet installation)
- Flow Rate: 1.5 gallons-per-minute
- 1 handle included with faucet
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 2" (cannot mount on decks thicker without extension kit)
Additional Danze Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Danze Products
- Shop All Danze Parma Collection Products
- Buy Replacement Parts For Danze D236058
Our SKU: D236058
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brushed Nickel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
7 Questions from the Community
The Danze D236058 does not come with a drain control mechanism. The drain comes with a touch down drain assembly that is closed and opened by pressing the drain.
is there any drain control mechanism, on this faucet?
A. The Danze D236058 does not come with a drain control mechanism. The drain comes with a touch down drain assembly that is closed and opened by pressing the drain.
You may be able to get the appropriate pipe thru the manufactuer we however do not sell that piece
we ordered but we need a 1.5 pipe under drain it came with a 1.25 can we get a diff pipe
A. You may be able to get the appropriate pipe thru the manufactuer we however do not sell that piece
The main difference between the D236058 and the D225558 is the drain assembly, but the sizes are a little different as well.
What is the main difference between D236058 and D225558? Is it the drain mechanism?
A. The main difference between the D236058 and the D225558 is the drain assembly, but the sizes are a little different as well.
The Danze D236058 is only set up to work with the touch down drain, and can not be changed to work with a pop up drain. The Danze D225558 faucet comes with a pop up drain that uses a lever to open and close it.
Can the Danze touch down drain be replaced with a regular drain that uses a lever to open and close?
A. The Danze D236058 is only set up to work with the touch down drain, and can not be changed to work with a pop up drain. The Danze D225558 faucet comes with a pop up drain that uses a lever to open and close it.
The Danze D236058 is 7.3125" tall but there is a taller vessel sink faucet, part number D225058 which is 15.75" tall. Please let me know if I can do anything else for you.
I am interested in the Danze Parma faucet that is tall because I will be instaling a basin sink. I can't see which is designed for that.
A. The Danze D236058 is 7.3125" tall but there is a taller vessel sink faucet, part number D225058 which is 15.75" tall. Please let me know if I can do anything else for you.
The Danze D236058 does have an aerator in the spout to help prevent that.
Does this faucet have a screen at the end of the spout so that water does not splash all over? THANKS!
A. The Danze D236058 does have an aerator in the spout to help prevent that.
The spout reach is 4-13/16".
What is the spout reach?
A. The spout reach is 4-13/16".
Every element in your bathroom and kitchen should awaken your senses like a splash of cool water. That’s what you’ll experience with Danze. Beautiful designs that also happen to be refreshingly affordable. Our products are an expression of our customers and their relentless search for something beautiful and distinctive. That’s why every day, all over America, Danze helps people delight in their homes and their personal surroundings.
Danze innovation has consistently been recognized with design awards and recognition. You’ll also appreciate the high levels of craftsmanship that are revealed by the fit, finish and design of Danze products. We take pride in the faucets, showers, accessories, toilets, sinks and furniture that we manufacture so you can feel confident that your purchase will provide years of beauty and trouble free performance.
Danze – Distinctively Different
Danze Parma Collection
Other Products In The Danze Parma Collection
Pre-Rinse High-Arc Kitchen Faucet from the Parma C...$258.15-$314.63(96)
Widespread Bathroom Faucet From the Parma Collecti...$205.38-$274.38(11)
Parma Deck Mounted Soap / Lotion Dispenser$41.18-$48.27(34)
Parma 24" Single Towel Bar$43.97-$50.97(7)
Bar / Prep Faucet From the Parma Collection$180.00-$241.30(13)
Danze offers a a lifetime warranty, backed by superior customer service.
All parts of the Danze faucet are warranted to the original consumer purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as the consumer purchaser owns it. Danze stands behind this claim with toll-free customer service availability 6 days a week for installation assistance and replacement parts.
For quick reference information regarding spec sheet, parts lists and installation instructions, click on the Technical Specs button in the search menu above.