|Drain Assembly Included||Yes|
|Faucet Type||Bathroom Sink Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.5|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||2|
|Mounting Type||Single Hole|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
Configure your Single Hole Bathroom Faucet From the Antioch Collection (Valve Included)
Get It Installed more info ▼
When you order installation services from Installations Direct, a certified service provider in your community will contact you within 24 hours to make an appointment for your installation.
The service provider will install the new fixture and haul away the old fixture and any excess installation-related materials.
Finish configuring above to see price
Please finish configuring above
- Faucet body and handles feature all-brass construction
- Fully covered under Danze’s limited lifetime faucet warranty
- High-quality finishing process – finish covered under lifetime warranty
- Bathroom faucets from Danze are engineered to function flawlessly and feature enduring designs
- Smooth single handle operation
- Matching touch-down drain assembly included
- Optional escutcheon (cover plate) included – for sinks with 3 pre-drilled faucet holes
- ADA compliant handle
- Low lead compliant – meeting federal and state guidelines for lead content
- WaterSense Certified – uses at least 30% less water than standard 2.2 GPM faucets while still hitting strict performance guidelines
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing supply bibs
- All hardware required for faucet installation is included
Product Technologies and Benefits:
- Water-Saving Faucet: Danze takes a vested interest in helping to protect our world’s most precious resource, water. A low-flow aerator conserves 30% or more water when compared to the industry standard 2.2 gallon-per-minute models. The best part about WaterSense faucets is you compromise absolutely nothing in the way of performance; they are held to the same strict guidelines as any model produced.
- Touch-Down Drain: This innovation from Danze is a representation of their efforts to make products easier for customers to install and use. Recognizing that assembling and adjusting the drain can often be the most difficult part of replacing a bathroom faucet; these drains were designed to set easily with minimal tools or putties required. Once set these drains are guaranteed to function flawlessly as long as you own the faucet.
- Drip-Free Ceramic Disc Valves: By making these components standard across all of their bathroom faucets, Danze has made leaking and rough operating faucets a thing of the past. These valves provide a lifetime of smooth handle control, and never allow a drop of water out of place. They are maintenance free and are sturdy enough to withstand the most severe conditions.
- Overall Height: 8" (measured from mounting deck to highest point on faucet)
- Spout Height: 4-1/2" (measured from mounting deck to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 5-1/4" (measured from center of faucet body to center of spout outlet)
- Mounting Style: Single Hole
- Faucet Holes: 1 (number of holes required for faucet installation)
- Flow Rate: 1.5 gallons-per-minute
- 1 handle included with faucet
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 2" (cannot mount on decks thicker without extension kit)
Additional Danze Links
Our SKU: D225521
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
Oil Rubbed Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
14 Questions from the Community
is the deck plate the part that covers the other 2 holes on a 4' spread?
the diameter of the one hole in my sink is 1 and 1/8 inch..will this faucet fit?
A. Thank you for your question. The Danze D225521 lavatory faucet requires a minimum hole size of 1-1/4". It will not fit your existing hole, but that extra 1/8" could be added, potentially. This is, of course, dependent on what the hole is in, you could expand it or you may have to find a faucet to fit it. I hope this helps!
What is the largest sink hole it will work with?
How much distance is required between the faucet and the backsplash in order for the pop-up bar to function correctly?
Is the pop up assembly plastic or brass?
Does this faucet come with the valves and all the necessary sink hook ups. Also does it come with a drain?
We have a 2 cm thick granite countertop in our bathroom. Will this danze faucet work?
Can this faucet be set on an escutcheon that will cover my existing 8" center three holes?
would this work on a countertop that has 8" widespread holes? Is the plate long enough?
The Danze D225521 fits the Cheviot 135015-SH Wall Mount Lavatory Sink from the Wall Mount Collection?
Does the D225521 single handle controls both hot and cold water?
Do I need any additional device for 225521 to control hot and cold water at the same time?
Does the pop-up bar require 2 inches of clearance from the back of the faucet?
Is the deck plate 6"?
Danze Antioch Collection
Other Products In The Danze Antioch Collection
Widespread Bathroom Faucet from the Antioch Collection (Valve Included)
Centerset Bathroom Faucet From the Antioch Collection (Valve Included)
Bathroom Package - Includes Widespread Bathroom Faucet and Tub and Shower Trim with Valve from the Antioch Collection
Pressure Balanced Tub and Shower Trim Package with Multi Function Shower Head From the Antioch Collection (Less Valve)
Pullout Spray Kitchen Faucet From the Antioch Collection
Danze offers a a lifetime warranty, backed by superior customer service.
All parts of the Danze faucet are warranted to the original consumer purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as the consumer purchaser owns it. Danze stands behind this claim with toll-free customer service availability 6 days a week for installation assistance and replacement parts.
For quick reference information regarding spec sheet, parts lists and installation instructions, click on the Technical Specs button in the search menu above.