We still have product details, accessories, and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Drain Assembly Included||Yes|
|Faucet Type||Bathroom Sink Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.5|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||2|
|Mounting Type||Single Hole|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
- Faucet body and handles feature all-brass construction
- Fully covered under Danze’s limited lifetime faucet warranty
- High-quality finishing process – finish covered under lifetime warranty
- Bathroom faucets from Danze are engineered to function flawlessly and feature enduring designs
- Smooth single handle operation
- Matching touch-down drain assembly included
- ADA compliant handle
- Low lead compliant – meeting federal and state guidelines for lead content
- WaterSense Certified – uses at least 30% less water than standard 2.2 GPM faucets while still hitting strict performance guidelines
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing supply bibs
- All hardware required for faucet installation is included
Product Technologies and Benefits:
- Water-Saving Faucet: Danze takes a vested interest in helping to protect our world’s most precious resource, water. A low-flow aerator conserves 30% or more water when compared to the industry standard 2.2 gallon-per-minute models. The best part about WaterSense faucets is you compromise absolutely nothing in the way of performance; they are held to the same strict guidelines as any model produced.
- Touch-Down Drain: This innovation from Danze is a representation of their efforts to make products easier for customers to install and use. Recognizing that assembling and adjusting the drain can often be the most difficult part of replacing a bathroom faucet; these drains were designed to set easily with minimal tools or putties required. Once set these drains are guaranteed to function flawlessly as long as you own the faucet.
- Drip-Free Ceramic Disc Valves: By making these components standard across all of their bathroom faucets, Danze has made leaking and rough operating faucets a thing of the past. These valves provide a lifetime of smooth handle control, and never allow a drop of water out of place. They are maintenance free and are sturdy enough to withstand the most severe conditions.
- Overall Height: 6-7/16" (measured from mounting deck to highest point on faucet)
- Spout Height: 3-5/16" (measured from mounting deck to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 5-3/16" (measured from center of faucet body to center of spout outlet)
- Mounting Style: Single Hole
- Faucet Holes: 1 (number of holes required for faucet installation)
- Flow Rate: 1.5 gallons-per-minute
- 1 handle included with faucet
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 2" (cannot mount on decks thicker without extension kit)
Additional Danze Links
Our SKU: D225361
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brushed Nickel*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
7 Questions from the Community
The Danze D225361 is Low Lead compliant.
Is faucet low lead compliant?
A. The Danze D225361 is Low Lead compliant.
This faucet ships to Canada.
Is this faucet CSA approved?
A. This faucet ships to Canada.
No, this does not have an escutcheon included.
Does this come with a deck plate?
A. No, this does not have an escutcheon included.
The Danze D225361 does come with a pop up drain.
Does this unit have a pop up drain?
A. The Danze D225361 does come with a pop up drain.
The Danze D225361 cannot be extended but that collection carries a vessel faucet specifically for that application it is the Danze D226361.
Can I extend the height of the faucet to accommodate a vessel sink?
A. The Danze D225361 cannot be extended but that collection carries a vessel faucet specifically for that application it is the Danze D226361.
The Danze D225361 does not have an aerator.
Does this faucet have an aerator?
A. The Danze D225361 does not have an aerator.
Yes, the Danze D225361 will fit in a faucet hole that is 1 3/8 inches.
Is this faucet compatible with a sink that has a 1 3/8 inch faucet hole for mounting?
A. Yes, the Danze D225361 will fit in a faucet hole that is 1 3/8 inches.
Danze Wynstone Collection
Other Products In The Danze Wynstone Collection
Danze offers a a lifetime warranty, backed by superior customer service.
All parts of the Danze faucet are warranted to the original consumer purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as the consumer purchaser owns it. Danze stands behind this claim with toll-free customer service availability 6 days a week for installation assistance and replacement parts.
For quick reference information regarding spec sheet, parts lists and installation instructions, click on the Technical Specs button in the search menu above.