|Drain Assembly Included||Yes|
|Faucet Type||Bathroom Sink Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.5|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||2|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Faucet body and handles feature all-brass construction
- Fully covered under Danze’s limited lifetime faucet warranty
- High-quality finishing process – finish covered under lifetime warranty
- Bathroom faucets from Danze are engineered to function flawlessly and feature enduring designs
- Smooth single handle operation
- Matching metal grid drain assembly included
- ADA compliant handle
- Low lead compliant – meeting federal and state guidelines for lead content
- WaterSense Certified – uses at least 30% less water than standard 2.2 GPM faucets while still hitting strict performance guidelines
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing supply bibs
- All hardware required for faucet installation is included
Product Technologies and Benefits:
- Water-Saving Faucet: Danze takes a vested interest in helping to protect our world’s most precious resource, water. A low-flow aerator conserves 30% or more water when compared to the industry standard 2.2 gallon-per-minute models. The best part about WaterSense faucets is you compromise absolutely nothing in the way of performance; they are held to the same strict guidelines as any model produced.
- Drip-Free Ceramic Disc Valves: By making these components standard across all of their bathroom faucets, Danze has made leaking and rough operating faucets a thing of the past. These valves provide a lifetime of smooth handle control, and never allow a drop of water out of place. They are maintenance free and are sturdy enough to withstand the most severe conditions.
- Overall Height: 15-13/16" (measured from mounting deck to highest point on faucet)
- Spout Height: 10" (measured from mounting deck to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 8-1/2" (measured from center of faucet body to center of spout outlet)
- Mounting Style: Vessel
- Faucet Holes: 1 (number of holes required for faucet installation)
- Flow Rate: 1.5 gallons-per-minute
- 1 handle included with faucet
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 2" (cannot mount on decks thicker without extension kit)
Additional Danze Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Danze Products
- Shop All Danze Parma Collection Products
- Buy Replacement Parts For Danze D225058
Our SKU: D225058
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brushed Nickel
- Oil Rubbed Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
11 Questions from the Community
The Danze D225058 has a spout height of 10 1/4" and a spout reach of 8.5".
How high is the spout? How many inches is the reach?
A. The Danze D225058 has a spout height of 10 1/4" and a spout reach of 8.5".
The Danze D225058 is the tallest one we have (at 10.25 inches) in that style.
Is there a similar faucet with a higher spout height?
A. The Danze D225058 is the tallest one we have (at 10.25 inches) in that style.
The Kraus KSF-A16 has a 7 inch reach, not quite as long but looks similar.
Is there another faucet for a vessel sink with a spout that extends as far out as the Danze D225058? We prefer one that does not swivel.
A. The Kraus KSF-A16 has a 7 inch reach, not quite as long but looks similar.
The Danze D225058 is low lead compliant for California standards.
Does the "Danze D225058 Low Lead Single Handle Vessel Filler" meet California standards for faucets?
A. The Danze D225058 is low lead compliant for California standards.
Yes the Danze D225058 does swivel 180 degrees.
Does this faucet swivel?
A. Yes the Danze D225058 does swivel 180 degrees.
The Danze D225058 has a 12.5" high swivel spout whereas the Danze 226058 has a 12" high swivel spout.
What is the difference between this one and 226058
A. The Danze D225058 has a 12.5" high swivel spout whereas the Danze 226058 has a 12" high swivel spout.
The Danze D225058 Vessel Filler comes with a grid strainer.
Is a pop-up drain unit included?
A. The Danze D225058 Vessel Filler comes with a grid strainer.
Thank you for your question. The Danze D225058 is only available with the 15.75" spout height. There is another faucet made by Premier under model number 120124LF that has a spout height of only 13". You can also search on our website by typing into the search bar : Vessel Sink Filler, and all of the other options will come up as well.
Is there a similar faucet with a lower spout height?
A. Thank you for your question. The Danze D225058 is only available with the 15.75" spout height. There is another faucet made by Premier under model number 120124LF that has a spout height of only 13". You can also search on our website by typing into the search bar : Vessel Sink Filler, and all of the other options will come up as well.
We have the Vigo VG03009 with a 13" spout height.
is there a faucet with a lower spout height?
A. We have the Vigo VG03009 with a 13" spout height.
The Danze D225058 would work for the K-2200 vessel sink. Placing the faucet to allow water on off-centered from the middle of the sink will create the least amount of splash; 3-4" from the edge.
Will this work with Kohler 2200 vessel sink and where should water in vessel sink hit to create least splashing??
A. The Danze D225058 would work for the K-2200 vessel sink. Placing the faucet to allow water on off-centered from the middle of the sink will create the least amount of splash; 3-4" from the edge.
Yes, the Danze D225058 includes a drain assembly.
Does Danze D225058 include a drain stop?
Yes, the Danze D225058 includes a drain assembly.
Every element in your bathroom and kitchen should awaken your senses like a splash of cool water. That’s what you’ll experience with Danze. Beautiful designs that also happen to be refreshingly affordable. Our products are an expression of our customers and their relentless search for something beautiful and distinctive. That’s why every day, all over America, Danze helps people delight in their homes and their personal surroundings.
Danze innovation has consistently been recognized with design awards and recognition. You’ll also appreciate the high levels of craftsmanship that are revealed by the fit, finish and design of Danze products. We take pride in the faucets, showers, accessories, toilets, sinks and furniture that we manufacture so you can feel confident that your purchase will provide years of beauty and trouble free performance.
Danze – Distinctively Different
Danze Parma Collection
Other Products In The Danze Parma Collection
Pre-Rinse High-Arc Kitchen Faucet from the Parma C...$209.80-$277.07(98)
Parma Double Robe Hook$14.65-$20.75(30)
Parma Single Post Tissue Holder$26.89-$29.30(29)
Parma 24" Single Towel Bar$39.24-$48.94(7)
Widespread Bathroom Faucet From the Parma Collecti...$195.00-$259.77(13)
Danze offers a a lifetime warranty, backed by superior customer service.
All parts of the Danze faucet are warranted to the original consumer purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as the consumer purchaser owns it. Danze stands behind this claim with toll-free customer service availability 6 days a week for installation assistance and replacement parts.
For quick reference information regarding spec sheet, parts lists and installation instructions, click on the Technical Specs button in the search menu above.