We still have product details, accessories, replacement parts and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|CA Drought Compliant||Yes|
|Drain Assembly Included||Yes|
|Faucet Type||Bathroom Sink Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.5|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||2|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
- Faucet body and handles feature all-brass construction
- Fully covered under Danze’s limited lifetime faucet warranty
- High-quality finishing process – finish covered under lifetime warranty
- Bathroom faucets from Danze are engineered to function flawlessly and feature enduring designs
- Smooth single handle operation
- Matching metal grid drain assembly included
- ADA compliant handle
- Low lead compliant – meeting federal and state guidelines for lead content
- WaterSense Certified – uses at least 30% less water than standard 2.2 GPM faucets while still hitting strict performance guidelines
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing supply bibs
- All hardware required for faucet installation is included
Product Technologies and Benefits:
- Water-Saving Faucet: Danze takes a vested interest in helping to protect our world’s most precious resource, water. A low-flow aerator conserves 30% or more water when compared to the industry standard 2.2 gallon-per-minute models. The best part about WaterSense faucets is you compromise absolutely nothing in the way of performance; they are held to the same strict guidelines as any model produced.
- Drip-Free Ceramic Disc Valves: By making these components standard across all of their bathroom faucets, Danze has made leaking and rough operating faucets a thing of the past. These valves provide a lifetime of smooth handle control, and never allow a drop of water out of place. They are maintenance free and are sturdy enough to withstand the most severe conditions.
- Overall Height: 17-3/8" (measured from mounting deck to highest point on faucet)
- Spout Height: 11-9/16" (measured from mounting deck to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 6-1/4" (measured from center of faucet body to center of spout outlet)
- Mounting Style: Vessel
- Faucet Holes: 1 (number of holes required for faucet installation)
- Flow Rate: 1.5 gallons-per-minute
- 1 handle included with faucet
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 2" (cannot mount on decks thicker without extension kit)
Additional Danze Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Danze Products
- Shop All Danze South Sea Collection Products
- Buy Replacement Parts For Danze D225045
Our SKU: D225045
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brushed Nickel*
- Distressed Bronze*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
3 Questions from the Community
Danze is produced in Illinois and low lead means it complies with California and Vermont state law about the amount of lead used in the production of the metal itself. The difference is minimal, there is always a trace amount of lead in the metal as it serves as a hardening agent. The water is not laden with lead.
Where is this product made? And when it states low lead, does that mean that water is passing through metal laden with lead?
A. Danze is produced in Illinois and low lead means it complies with California and Vermont state law about the amount of lead used in the production of the metal itself. The difference is minimal, there is always a trace amount of lead in the metal as it serves as a hardening agent. The water is not laden with lead.
The Danze D225045 is a low lead alternative but does cost more, neither of these will come with a pop up and you will need to order a drain assembly (sometimes they are specific to the sink).
How is this faucet different form the Krause KBF 1300? which one will last longer with no problems? What drain assembly do you reccomend to accompany this faucet for a traditional sink with overflow
A. The Danze D225045 is a low lead alternative but does cost more, neither of these will come with a pop up and you will need to order a drain assembly (sometimes they are specific to the sink).
The Danze D225045 is set up to have a hole size of 1 1/4".
What is the size of the hole to be drilled in vanity top for this faucet?
A. The Danze D225045 is set up to have a hole size of 1 1/4".
Every element in your bathroom and kitchen should awaken your senses like a splash of cool water. That’s what you’ll experience with Danze. Beautiful designs that also happen to be refreshingly affordable. Our products are an expression of our customers and their relentless search for something beautiful and distinctive. That’s why every day, all over America, Danze helps people delight in their homes and their personal surroundings.
Danze innovation has consistently been recognized with design awards and recognition. You’ll also appreciate the high levels of craftsmanship that are revealed by the fit, finish and design of Danze products. We take pride in the faucets, showers, accessories, toilets, sinks and furniture that we manufacture so you can feel confident that your purchase will provide years of beauty and trouble free performance.
Danze – Distinctively Different
Danze South Sea Collection
Other Products In The Danze South Sea Collection
South Sea Single Function Hand Shower Only$48.00-$55.00
South Sea 7" Towel Ring$37.65-$61.95
South Sea 24" Single Towel Bar$62.54-$94.81(1)
South Sea Double Robe Hook$23.60-$44.97
South Sea 18" Single Towel Bar$54.33-$81.42
Danze offers a a lifetime warranty, backed by superior customer service.
All parts of the Danze faucet are warranted to the original consumer purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as the consumer purchaser owns it. Danze stands behind this claim with toll-free customer service availability 6 days a week for installation assistance and replacement parts.
For quick reference information regarding spec sheet, parts lists and installation instructions, click on the Technical Specs button in the search menu above.