We still have product details, accessories, and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Drain Assembly Included||Yes|
|Faucet Type||Bathroom Sink Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.5|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||2|
|Mounting Type||Single Hole|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
Configure your Como Single Hole Bathroom Faucet with Touch-Down Drain Technology (Valve Included)
Get It Installed more info ▼
When you order installation services from Installations Direct, a certified service provider in your community will contact you within 24 hours to make an appointment for your installation.
The service provider will install the new fixture and haul away the old fixture and any excess installation-related materials.
Finish configuring above to see price
Please finish configuring above
- Faucet body and handles feature all-brass construction
- Fully covered under Danze’s limited lifetime faucet warranty
- High-quality finishing process – finish covered under lifetime warranty
- Bathroom faucets from Danze are engineered to function flawlessly and feature enduring designs
- Smooth single handle operation
- Matching touch-down drain assembly included
- ADA compliant handle
- Low lead compliant – meeting federal and state guidelines for lead content
- WaterSense Certified – uses at least 30% less water than standard 2.2 GPM faucets while still hitting strict performance guidelines
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing supply bibs
- All hardware required for faucet installation is included
Product Technologies and Benefits:
- Water-Saving Faucet: Danze takes a vested interest in helping to protect our world’s most precious resource, water. A low-flow aerator conserves 30% or more water when compared to the industry standard 2.2 gallon-per-minute models. The best part about WaterSense faucets is you compromise absolutely nothing in the way of performance; they are held to the same strict guidelines as any model produced.
- Touch-Down Drain: This innovation from Danze is a representation of their efforts to make products easier for customers to install and use. Recognizing that assembling and adjusting the drain can often be the most difficult part of replacing a bathroom faucet; these drains were designed to set easily with minimal tools or putties required. Once set these drains are guaranteed to function flawlessly as long as you own the faucet.
- Drip-Free Ceramic Disc Valves: By making these components standard across all of their bathroom faucets, Danze has made leaking and rough operating faucets a thing of the past. These valves provide a lifetime of smooth handle control, and never allow a drop of water out of place. They are maintenance free and are sturdy enough to withstand the most severe conditions.
- Overall Height: 8-9/16" (measured from mounting deck to highest point on faucet)
- Spout Height: 5-3/8" (measured from mounting deck to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 5-1/2" (measured from center of faucet body to center of spout outlet)
- Mounting Style: Single Hole
- Faucet Holes: 1 (number of holes required for faucet installation)
- Flow Rate: 1.5 gallons-per-minute
- 1 handle included with faucet
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 2"
Additional Danze Links
Our SKU: D224542
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
Brushed Nickel PVD
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Danze Como Collection
Other Products In The Danze Como Collection
Bar / Prep Faucet From the Como Collection
Single Hole Bathroom Faucet From the Como Collection (Valve Included)
Pull Down Spray Kitchen Faucet From the Como Collection
Vessel Bathroom Faucet From the Como Collection (Valve Included)
Kitchen Faucet - Includes Side Spray From the Como Collection
Danze offers a a lifetime warranty, backed by superior customer service.
All parts of the Danze faucet are warranted to the original consumer purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as the consumer purchaser owns it. Danze stands behind this claim with toll-free customer service availability 6 days a week for installation assistance and replacement parts.
For quick reference information regarding spec sheet, parts lists and installation instructions, click on the Technical Specs button in the search menu above.