Deep Discounts on Danze Products.
Discontinued Danze Products Limited Quantities on Select Finishes
Offer Ends 12/31/2013
We still have product details, accessories, and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Drain Assembly Included||Yes|
|Faucet Type||Bathroom Sink Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.5|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Mounting Type||Single Hole|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
Configure your Single Hole Bathroom Faucet From the Sonora Collection - Includes Metal Pop-Up Drain Assembly
Get It Installed more info ▼
When you order installation services from Installations Direct, a certified service provider in your community will contact you within 24 hours to make an appointment for your installation.
The service provider will install the new fixture and haul away the old fixture and any excess installation-related materials.
Finish configuring above to see price
Please finish configuring above
- Faucet body and handles feature all-brass construction
- Fully covered under Danze’s limited lifetime faucet warranty
- High-quality finishing process – finish covered under lifetime warranty
- Bathroom faucets from Danze are engineered to function flawlessly and feature enduring designs
- Smooth single handle operation
- Matching pop-up drain assembly included
- ADA compliant handle
- Low lead compliant – meeting federal and state guidelines for lead content
- WaterSense Certified – uses at least 30% less water than standard 2.2 GPM faucets while still hitting strict performance guidelines
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing supply bibs
- All hardware required for faucet installation is included
Product Technologies and Benefits:
- Water-Saving Faucet: Danze takes a vested interest in helping to protect our world’s most precious resource, water. A low-flow aerator conserves 30% or more water when compared to the industry standard 2.2 gallon-per-minute models. The best part about WaterSense faucets is you compromise absolutely nothing in the way of performance; they are held to the same strict guidelines as any model produced.
- Drip-Free Ceramic Disc Valves: By making these components standard across all of their bathroom faucets, Danze has made leaking and rough operating faucets a thing of the past. These valves provide a lifetime of smooth handle control, and never allow a drop of water out of place. They are maintenance free and are sturdy enough to withstand the most severe conditions.
- Overall Height: 9-13/16" (measured from mounting deck to highest point on faucet)
- Spout Height: 6-5/8" (measured from mounting deck to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 5-3/16" (measured from center of faucet body to center of spout outlet)
- Mounting Style: Single Hole
- Faucet Holes: 1 (number of holes required for faucet installation)
- Flow Rate: 1.5 gallons-per-minute
- 1 handle included with faucet
Additional Danze Links
Our SKU: D221554
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
Chrome / Satin Nickel
Chrome / Satin Nickel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
3 Questions from the Community
Is there a drain included with this item?
Does this faucet head swivel?
What is the pop-up drain diameter?
Danze Sonora Collection
Other Products In The Danze Sonora Collection
Single Post Toilet Paper Holder from the Sonora Collection
Single Handle Bar Faucet from the Sonora Collection
Towel Ring with Mounting Hardware from the Sonora Collection
Double Handle Widespread Wall Mount Vessel Filler Faucet Trim from the Sonora Collection (Less Valve)
Double Robe Hook with Mounting Hardware from the Sonora Collection
Danze offers a a lifetime warranty, backed by superior customer service.
All parts of the Danze faucet are warranted to the original consumer purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as the consumer purchaser owns it. Danze stands behind this claim with toll-free customer service availability 7 days a week for installation assistance and replacement parts.
For quick reference information regarding spec sheet, parts lists and installation instructions, click on the Technical Specs button in the search menu above.