We still have product details, accessories, replacement parts and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Type||Kitchen Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.5|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||No|
|Number Of Handles||2|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
- Faucet body and handles feature all-brass construction
- Fully covered under Danze’s limited lifetime faucet warranty
- High-quality finishing process – finish covered under lifetime warranty
- Kitchen faucets from Danze are designed to not only function flawlessly, but nourish the eye
- 20-1/2" double-jointed swinging spout at full extension
- Deck mounted installation – mounts directly to sink or counter top
- Double handle operation – handles rest on ¼ turn valve seats
- ADA compliant handle
- All hardware required for faucet installation is included
Product Technologies and Benefits:
- Drip-Free Ceramic Disc Valves: By making these components standard across all of their kitchen faucets, Danze has made leaking and rough operating faucets a thing of the past. These valves provide a lifetime of smooth handle control, and never allow a drop of water out of place. They are maintenance free and are sturdy enough to withstand the most severe conditions.
- Overall Height: 16-5/16" (measured from mounting deck to highest point on faucet)
- Spout Height: 12" (measured from mounting deck to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 20-1/2" (measured from center of faucet body to center of spout outlet)
- Faucet Holes: 1 (number of holes required for faucet installation)
- Flow Rate: 2.5 gallons-per-minute
- 2 handles included with faucet
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing supply bibs
Additional Danze Links
Our SKU: D206040
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Distressed Bronze*
- Distressed Nickel*
- Oil Rubbed Bronze*
- Stainless Steel*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
1 Question from the Community
The Danze D206040 riser tube attaches to the faucet base and makes the faucet overall height 18 11/16" and the base 9 5/8".
Where would the 3" faucet riser tube go? would it make the over all height of faucet more than the 12" above counter. Need to fill tall pots.
A. The Danze D206040 riser tube attaches to the faucet base and makes the faucet overall height 18 11/16" and the base 9 5/8".
Danze Fairmont Collection
Other Products In The Danze Fairmont Collection
Widespread Bathroom Faucet From the Fairmont Colle...$195.99-$297.54(7)
Single Hole Bathroom Faucet From the Fairmont Coll...$157.56-$266.34(2)
Wall Mounted Bathroom Faucet Trim From the Fairmon...$81.00-$277.55
Widespread Bathroom Faucet from the Fairmont Colle...$148.20-$250.57(3)
Wall Mounted Pot Filler Faucet with 22" Double-Joi...$208.40-$330.04(8)
Danze offers a a lifetime warranty, backed by superior customer service.
All parts of the Danze faucet are warranted to the original consumer purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as the consumer purchaser owns it. Danze stands behind this claim with toll-free customer service availability 6 days a week for installation assistance and replacement parts.
For quick reference information regarding spec sheet, parts lists and installation instructions, click on the Technical Specs button in the search menu above.