We still have product details, accessories, replacement parts and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
Low Lead Plumbing Restrictions (AB1953)This item cannot be shipped to the following location(s): AL, AK, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Type||Kitchen Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.5|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||No|
|Number Of Handles||2|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
- Faucet body and handles feature all-brass construction
- Fully covered under Danze’s limited lifetime faucet warranty
- High-quality finishing process – finish covered under lifetime warranty
- Kitchen faucets from Danze are designed to not only function flawlessly, but nourish the eye
- 20-1/2" double-jointed swinging spout at full extension
- Deck mounted installation – mounts directly to sink or counter top
- Double handle operation – handles rest on ¼ turn valve seats
- ADA compliant handle
- All hardware required for faucet installation is included
Product Technologies and Benefits:
- Drip-Free Ceramic Disc Valves: By making these components standard across all of their kitchen faucets, Danze has made leaking and rough operating faucets a thing of the past. These valves provide a lifetime of smooth handle control, and never allow a drop of water out of place. They are maintenance free and are sturdy enough to withstand the most severe conditions.
- Overall Height: 16-5/16" (measured from mounting deck to highest point on faucet)
- Spout Height: 12" (measured from mounting deck to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 20-1/2" (measured from center of faucet body to center of spout outlet)
- Faucet Holes: 1 (number of holes required for faucet installation)
- Flow Rate: 2.5 gallons-per-minute
- 2 handles included with faucet
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing supply bibs
Additional Danze Links
Our SKU: D206040
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Distressed Bronze*
- Distressed Nickel*
- Oil Rubbed Bronze*
- Stainless Steel*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
1 Question from the Community
The Danze D206040 riser tube attaches to the faucet base and makes the faucet overall height 18 11/16" and the base 9 5/8".
Where would the 3" faucet riser tube go? would it make the over all height of faucet more than the 12" above counter. Need to fill tall pots.
A. The Danze D206040 riser tube attaches to the faucet base and makes the faucet overall height 18 11/16" and the base 9 5/8".
Every element in your bathroom and kitchen should awaken your senses like a splash of cool water. That’s what you’ll experience with Danze. Beautiful designs that also happen to be refreshingly affordable. Our products are an expression of our customers and their relentless search for something beautiful and distinctive. That’s why every day, all over America, Danze helps people delight in their homes and their personal surroundings.
Danze innovation has consistently been recognized with design awards and recognition. You’ll also appreciate the high levels of craftsmanship that are revealed by the fit, finish and design of Danze products. We take pride in the faucets, showers, accessories, toilets, sinks and furniture that we manufacture so you can feel confident that your purchase will provide years of beauty and trouble free performance.
Danze – Distinctively Different
Danze Fairmont Collection
Other Products In The Danze Fairmont Collection
Bar / Prep Faucet From the Fairmont Collection$156.98-$217.50(6)
Kitchen Faucet - Includes Metal Side Spray From th...$203.02-$294.59(16)
Wall Mounted Pot Filler Faucet with 22" Double-Joi...$209.00-$310.00(8)
Widespread Bathroom Faucet From the Fairmont Colle...$205.64-$298.26(7)
Fairmont Deck Mounted Soap / Lotion Dispenser$43.90-$56.52(7)
Danze offers a a lifetime warranty, backed by superior customer service.
All parts of the Danze faucet are warranted to the original consumer purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as the consumer purchaser owns it. Danze stands behind this claim with toll-free customer service availability 6 days a week for installation assistance and replacement parts.
For quick reference information regarding spec sheet, parts lists and installation instructions, click on the Technical Specs button in the search menu above.