We still have product details, accessories, replacement parts and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Drain Assembly Included||Yes|
|Faucet Type||Bathroom Sink Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.5|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||2|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
- Faucet body and handles feature all-brass construction
- Fully covered under Danze’s limited lifetime faucet warranty
- High-quality finishing process – finish covered under lifetime warranty
- Bathroom faucets from Danze are engineered to function flawlessly and feature enduring designs
- Smooth single handle operation
- Matching grid drain assembly included
- ADA compliant handle
- Low lead compliant – meeting federal and state guidelines for lead content
- WaterSense Certified – uses at least 30% less water than standard 2.2 GPM faucets while still hitting strict performance guidelines
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing supply bibs
- All hardware required for faucet installation is included
Product Technologies and Benefits:
- Water-Saving Faucet: Danze takes a vested interest in helping to protect our world’s most precious resource, water. A low-flow aerator conserves 30% or more water when compared to the industry standard 2.2 gallon-per-minute models. The best part about WaterSense faucets is you compromise absolutely nothing in the way of performance; they are held to the same strict guidelines as any model produced.
- Drip-Free Ceramic Disc Valves: By making these components standard across all of their bathroom faucets, Danze has made leaking and rough operating faucets a thing of the past. These valves provide a lifetime of smooth handle control, and never allow a drop of water out of place. They are maintenance free and are sturdy enough to withstand the most severe conditions.
- Overall Height: 13-9/16" (measured from mounting deck to highest point on faucet)
- Spout Height: 10-1/2" (measured from mounting deck to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 5-1/2" (measured from center of faucet body to center of spout outlet)
- Mounting Style: Vessel
- Faucet Holes: 1 (number of holes required for faucet installation)
- Flow Rate: 1.5 gallons-per-minute
- 1 handle included with faucet
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 2" (cannot mount on decks thicker without extension kit)
Additional Danze Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Danze Products
- Shop All Danze Como Collection Products
- Buy Replacement Parts For Danze D201542
Our SKU: D201542
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brushed Nickel*
- Distressed Bronze*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
5 Questions from the Community
The Danze D201542 is 7 1/4" to the handle and has a spout reach of 5 1/2".
what is the spout reach on this faucet? how high is the control lever?
A. The Danze D201542 is 7 1/4" to the handle and has a spout reach of 5 1/2".
The Danze D201542 comes with a Brass grid strainer in the selected finish.
Where do I get a drain that combines this faucet?
A. The Danze D201542 comes with a Brass grid strainer in the selected finish.
Yes the Danze D201542 strainer will match the faucet. The grid drain cover is simply a cap of sorts that covers the grid. Please let me know if you have any further questions.
Two questions on the strainer drain: 1) does the finish match the faucet, i.e. will it also be brushed nickel? 2) how does the cover work on a grid drain? Thanks for the quick reply on my prev question.
A. Yes the Danze D201542 strainer will match the faucet. The grid drain cover is simply a cap of sorts that covers the grid. Please let me know if you have any further questions.
The Danze D201542 is 8" at the base of the control lever. Yes, it is quite high enough to clear a 5" sink!
I am installing a vessel sink that's 5 inches high. Will the control lever be high enough to clear sink?
A. The Danze D201542 is 8" at the base of the control lever. Yes, it is quite high enough to clear a 5" sink!
The Danze D201542, and all Danze parts are made in Taiwan.
What country are the Danze faucets made in?
A. The Danze D201542, and all Danze parts are made in Taiwan.
Every element in your bathroom and kitchen should awaken your senses like a splash of cool water. That’s what you’ll experience with Danze. Beautiful designs that also happen to be refreshingly affordable. Our products are an expression of our customers and their relentless search for something beautiful and distinctive. That’s why every day, all over America, Danze helps people delight in their homes and their personal surroundings.
Danze innovation has consistently been recognized with design awards and recognition. You’ll also appreciate the high levels of craftsmanship that are revealed by the fit, finish and design of Danze products. We take pride in the faucets, showers, accessories, toilets, sinks and furniture that we manufacture so you can feel confident that your purchase will provide years of beauty and trouble free performance.
Danze – Distinctively Different
Danze Como Collection
Other Products In The Danze Como Collection
Pull Down Spray Kitchen Faucet From the Como Collection$254.00-$299.93(6)
Bar / Prep Faucet From the Como Collection$164.63-$216.96(6)
Single Hole Bathroom Faucet From the Como Collecti...$163.26-$220.29(8)
Como Pullout Spray Kitchen Faucet with 360 Degree ...$254.96-$344.30
Kitchen Faucet - Includes Side Spray From the Como...$0.00-$0.00(1)
Danze offers a a lifetime warranty, backed by superior customer service.
All parts of the Danze faucet are warranted to the original consumer purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as the consumer purchaser owns it. Danze stands behind this claim with toll-free customer service availability 6 days a week for installation assistance and replacement parts.
For quick reference information regarding spec sheet, parts lists and installation instructions, click on the Technical Specs button in the search menu above.