|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Type||Kitchen Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.5|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||2|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
Configure your Bar / Prep Faucet From the Opulence Collection
Get It Installed more info ▼
When you order installation services from Installations Direct, a certified service provider in your community will contact you within 24 hours to make an appointment for your installation.
The service provider will install the new fixture and haul away the old fixture and any excess installation-related materials.
Finish configuring above to see price
Please finish configuring above
- Supplies Hot and Cold water
- Faucet body and handles feature all-brass construction
- Fully covered under Danze’s limited lifetime faucet warranty
- High-quality finishing process – finish covered under lifetime warranty
- Kitchen faucets from Danze are designed to not only function flawlessly, but nourish the eye
- Smooth single handle operation
- ADA compliant handle
- Low lead compliant – meeting federal and state guidelines for lead content
- All hardware required for faucet installation is included
Product Technologies and Benefits:
- Drip-Free Ceramic Disc Valves: By making these components standard across all of their kitchen faucets, Danze has made leaking and rough operating faucets a thing of the past. These valves provide a lifetime of smooth handle control, and never allow a drop of water out of place. They are maintenance free and are sturdy enough to withstand the most severe conditions.
- Overall Height: 9-3/4" (measured from mounting deck to highest point on faucet)
- Spout Height: 7-1/4" (measured from mounting deck to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 5-1/2" (measured from center of faucet body to center of spout outlet)
- Faucet Holes: 1 (number of holes required for faucet installation)
- Flow Rate: 2.5 gallons-per-minute
- 1 handle included with faucet
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 2" (cannot mount on decks thicker without extension kit)
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing supply bibs
Additional Danze Links
Our SKU: D151557
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
Oil Rubbed Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
14 Questions from the Community
Will this faucet work for a water filtration dispenser for a kitchen sink?
Does this faucet provide both hot and cold water?
Is the rim deep enough to install on a granite counter top?
Is the color really black or does it have more of a brownish tint? Also, is the finish on this faucet processes with DVP?
Is the finish on this product processed with PVD?
Is the color on the oiled rubbed bronze really black or does it have more of a brownish tint?
can i find out how user friendly the satin black finish is, is it warranted, how do you clean it. i don't want to see water spots etc (as can be w/ stainless -- after a while it no longer 'cleans' up well)
A. The Danze faucets use a Physical Vapor Deposition process to bond the finish to the raw brass and should hold up without any finish wear with regular use. A great all-natural household cleaner for water spots is a 50/50 White Vinegar-Distilled Water with a splash of lemon juice. The Danze faucets are warrantied for life; should you notice any significant finish blemishes they will send replacement parts or a complete faucet out at no charge.
Can the handle be installed on the front as well as left? what is the circumference or total 'swing' necessary, I only have a 2" clearance.
A. The D151557 can be installed with the handle the front, back, left, or right. For tight installations often times a front-handed application would work best. If you install as a left or right hand application you will need roughly an 1 15/16" clearance.
Does the faucet swivel for a double sink?
Which finish will match better with the Premier Copper Bar Sink BRECDB2...the Oil Rubbed Bronze or the Antique Copper?
Does this have a side sprayer available?
Can you get this faucet in polished nickel?
is this the same faucet as Danze D401557? thanks.
Does the stainless steel finish look like nickel? Does it show scratches? Do you carry it in a nickel finish?
A. Thank you for your question! The stainless steel is close to brushed nickel but not an exact match. There definitely will be a noticeable difference between the 2 finishes. The item should be durable and not easily scratched. We do not carry it in a nickel finish unfortunately.
Danze Opulence Collection
Other Products In The Danze Opulence Collection
Kitchen Faucet - Includes Side Spray from the Opulence Collection
Kitchen Faucet - Includes Side Spray From the Opulence Collection
Opulence Deck Mounted Soap / Lotion Dispenser
Widespread Bathroom Faucet from the Opulence Collection (Valve Included)
Pull Down Spray Kitchen Faucet From the Opulence Collection
Danze offers a a lifetime warranty, backed by superior customer service.
All parts of the Danze faucet are warranted to the original consumer purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as the consumer purchaser owns it. Danze stands behind this claim with toll-free customer service availability 6 days a week for installation assistance and replacement parts.
For quick reference information regarding spec sheet, parts lists and installation instructions, click on the Technical Specs button in the search menu above.