|Accuracy||± 3/32" at 2000 ft|
|Number of Batteries||3|
Horizontal/Vertical Interior/Exterior Rotary Laser Kit with Tripod and Rod
- Vertical Beam Feature: for easy and precise layout of 90-Degree corners and plumb applications- Both horizontal and vertical beams are self leveling
- Glass Enclosed Top Housing: for maximum weather and environmental protection
- Full Selection of Beam Visibility Enhancements: Variable speed (0,150, 300, 600 RPM) and Variable scan angles (10, 25, 50 Degree)
- More Runtime-Up to 85 hours of runtime with (3) D-cell Alkaline batteries
- Battery Level Gauge: Alerts you when a battery charge is low
- Kit comes complete with tripod, rod, wall mount, receiver, remote control, target, and laser glasses
CST/berger RL25HVCK Complete Kit is a horizontal and vertical dual beam single slope interior and exterior rotary laser that delivers professional performance at an affordable price. The RL25HVCK is ideal for exterior and interior general construction and aligning jobs such as grading, concrete forms and pads, site prep and elevation transfer as well as interior jobs such as building, drop ceilings, electrical installation and other alignment jobs. Includes: Remote Control, RD1 Detector with Bracket, Laser Glasses, Magnetic Target, Adjustable Wall Mount, Batteries, Aluminum Tripod, 8-Feet Leveling Rod, and a Carrying Case.
Additional CST Berger Links
Our SKU: RL25HVCK
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Robert Bosch Tool Corporation ("Seller") warrants to the original purchaser only, that all CST/berger laser tools and optical instruments will be free from defects in material or workmanship for a period of one (1) year from date of purchase. Bosch will extend warranty coverage to two (2) years when you register your product within eight (8) weeks after date of purchase. Product registration card must be complete and mailed to Bosch (postmarked within eight weeks after date of purchase), or you may register on-line at www.cstberger.us/na/productregistration. If you choose not to register your product, a one (1) year limited warranty will apply to your product.
ONE YEAR SERVICE PROTECTION PLAN
Within one year of date of purchase, we will perform free of charge electrical, safety and performance checks, lubrication and replacement of parts worn under normal use. Performed at factory service centers only, transportation and freight are the responsibility of the customer.
For warranty information on tools purchased prior to January 1, 2011 call 1-800-435-1859.