|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|CSA Rating||Dry Location|
|CUL Rating||Dry Location|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||5|
|Number of Tiers||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room, Living Room|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
The Cortland Collection from Crystorama offers clean designs and a satin nickel finish with matte case white glass.
- Made of steel
- Maximum hanging height of 71.5" with provided 12" downrod
- UL, CUL and CSA rated for dry locations
- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- Capable of being dimmed - allowing you to set your desired illumination levels when used with dimmable bulbs
- Height: 35.5" (measured from ceiling to bottom most point of fixture)
- Maximum Height: 71.5" (including chain / down rods)
- Product Weight: 27 lbs
- Width: 32" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Wire Length: 120"
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Dimmable: Yes
- Number of Bulbs: 5
- Voltage: 120v
- Wattage: 300
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Shade Color: White
- Shade Material: Glass
- Shade Shape: Bell
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- CSA Listed - A Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory, Canadian Standards Association is very familiar with U.S. requirements. According to OSHA regulations, the CSA-US Mark qualifies as an alternative to the UL Mark.
Additional Crystorama Lighting Group Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Crystorama Lighting Group Products
- Shop All Crystorama Lighting Group Cortland Collection Products
Our SKU: 5685
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Satin Nickel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
1 Question from the Community
The Crystorama Lighting Group 5685 is not recommended to be used with other glass per the manufacturer.
Can the matte case white glass be exhanged for another dome style?
A. The Crystorama Lighting Group 5685 is not recommended to be used with other glass per the manufacturer.