We still have product details, accessories, replacement parts and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||6|
|Number of Tiers||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room, Foyer, Living Room|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Crystal 6 Light Up Lighting Single Tier Chandelier in Chrome with Crystal Options from the Flow Collection
Polished Chrome chandelier draped with a combination of Silver Shadow & Golden Teak Hand Cut Crystal or Swarovski Strass Crystal with Clear Glass Balls.
- Six light crystal chandelier with clear glass balls
- Requires (6) 60 watt Candelabra Base Bulbs (Not Included)
- Height: 28.5"
- Width: 27"
- Overall Height: 100.5"
- Chain/Rod Length: 72"
- Wire Length: 120"
- Hanging Weight: 20" lbs
- UL Listed for Dry Locations
Crystal Options: (selectable with finish)
- Hand Polished / Hand Cut Clear Crystal (CL-MWP) - the choice of traditionalist. The hand cut crystal is cut by hand in two stages on an iron wheel and then on a sandstone wheel. Each crystal is polished on a wood wheel with marble dust. Upon closer inspection, you will notice faint traces of the wood-wheel attesting to the concentrated labor of the artisan. This is a mark of authenticity. Each piece is a unique and original masterpiece.
- Swarovski Spectra (SAQ) - a passion for perfection has made Swarovski the world leader in the production of cut crystal. Swarovski & CO., manufacturer of Swarovski Elements, has created a new alternative quality crystal. Swarovski has used advanced technology with old world knowledge to produce a brilliant crystal with precision cutting and superior light reflection. This crystal type is designed for a crystal connoisseur demanding quality at an affordable price.
- Swarovski Strass (S) - Considered the finest crystal in the world. Optically pure, free of flaws and unique in purity. Swarovski Elements is manufactured by Swarovski AG in the Austrian Alps. All the crystals are treated with an invisible coating, which eliminates dust attraction and makes it easier to clean. The Swarovski Elements emblem is indelibly etched into every crystal by state of the art laser technology.
Additional Crystorama Lighting Group Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Crystorama Lighting Group Products
- Shop All Crystorama Lighting Group Flow Collection Products
Our SKU: 1576-CH
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Chrome / Hand Polished with Glass Balls*
- Chrome / Swarovski Strass with Glass Balls*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued