Exclusive Sale - Limited Time Only!
Prices discounted from 30-80%, while supplies last. See a better price online? Please call or chat using the links at the top of our site and we will beat that price.
Offer Ends 5/30/2016
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Pendant Size||Full Sized|
|Pendant Type||Single Pendant|
|Series||Crystal, Hand Polished, Swarovski Strass|
|Sloped Ceiling Compatible||Yes|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room, Foyer, Living Room|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Crystal 1 Light Down Lighting Single Tier Pendant in Chrome with Crystal Options from the Flow Collection
Polished Chrome Convertible Pendant draped with Silver Shadow & Golden Teak Hand Cut crystal or Golden Teak Swarovski Strass Crystal and Clear Glass Balls.
- Single light crystal pendant with clear glass balls
- Requires (1) 60 watt Medium Base Bulbs (Not Included)
- Height: 17"
- Width: 13"
- Overall Height: 89"
- Chain/Rod Length: 72"
- Wire Length: 120"
- Hanging Weight: 10" lbs
- UL Listed for Dry Locations
Crystal Options: (selectable with finish)
- Hand Polished / Hand Cut Clear Crystal (CL-MWP) - the choice of traditionalist. The hand cut crystal is cut by hand in two stages on an iron wheel and then on a sandstone wheel. Each crystal is polished on a wood wheel with marble dust. Upon closer inspection, you will notice faint traces of the wood-wheel attesting to the concentrated labor of the artisan. This is a mark of authenticity. Each piece is a unique and original masterpiece.
- Swarovski Spectra (SAQ) - a passion for perfection has made Swarovski the world leader in the production of cut crystal. Swarovski & CO., manufacturer of Swarovski Elements, has created a new alternative quality crystal. Swarovski has used advanced technology with old world knowledge to produce a brilliant crystal with precision cutting and superior light reflection. This crystal type is designed for a crystal connoisseur demanding quality at an affordable price.
- Swarovski Strass (S) - Considered the finest crystal in the world. Optically pure, free of flaws and unique in purity. Swarovski Elements is manufactured by Swarovski AG in the Austrian Alps. All the crystals are treated with an invisible coating, which eliminates dust attraction and makes it easier to clean. The Swarovski Elements emblem is indelibly etched into every crystal by state of the art laser technology.
Additional Crystorama Lighting Group Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Crystorama Lighting Group Products
- Shop All Crystorama Lighting Group Flow Collection Products
Our SKU: 1570-CH
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Chrome / Hand Polished with Glass Balls
- Chrome / Swarovski Strass with Glass Balls
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued