|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|Chandelier Type||Candle Style|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||6|
|Number of Tiers||2|
|Series||Crystal, Hand Polished, Swarovski Spectra, Swarovski Strass|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room, Foyer, Living Room|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Crystal 6 Light Up Lighting Chandelier in Polished Chrome with Crystal Options from the Traditional Crystal Collection
Traditional / Classic crystal chandeliers are classic, timeless, and elegant. Crystorama’s opulent glass arm chandeliers are nothing short of spectacular. This collection is offered in a variety of crystal grades to fit any budget. For a touch of class, order this collection in Gold for traditionalists or in Chrome to match your contemporary or transitional décor.
- Six light crystal chandelier
- Requires (6) 60 watt Candelabra Base Bulbs (Not Included)
- Height: 31"
- Width: 26"
- Overall Height: 67"
- Chain/Rod Length: 36"
- Wire Length: 72"
- Hanging Weight: 31 lbs
- UL Listed for Dry Locations
- cUL Listed for Dry Locations
Crystal Options: (selectable with finish)
- Hand Polished / Hand Cut Clear Crystal (CL-MWP) - the choice of traditionalist. The hand cut crystal is cut by hand in two stages on an iron wheel and then on a sandstone wheel. Each crystal is polished on a wood wheel with marble dust. Upon closer inspection, you will notice faint traces of the wood-wheel attesting to the concentrated labor of the artisan. This is a mark of authenticity. Each piece is a unique and original masterpiece.
- Swarovski Spectra (SAQ) - a passion for perfection has made Swarovski the world leader in the production of cut crystal. Swarovski & CO., manufacturer of Swarovski Elements, has created a new alternative quality crystal. Swarovski has used advanced technology with old world knowledge to produce a brilliant crystal with precision cutting and superior light reflection. This crystal type is designed for a crystal connoisseur demanding quality at an affordable price.
- Swarovski Strass (S) - Considered the finest crystal in the world. Optically pure, free of flaws and unique in purity. Swarovski Elements is manufactured by Swarovski AG in the Austrian Alps. All the crystals are treated with an invisible coating, which eliminates dust attraction and makes it easier to clean. The Swarovski Elements emblem is indelibly etched into every crystal by state of the art laser technology.
Additional Crystorama Lighting Group Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Crystorama Lighting Group Products
- Shop All Crystorama Lighting Group Traditional Crystal Collection Products
Our SKU: 1106-CH
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Polished Chrome / Hand Polished
- Polished Chrome / Swarovski Spectra
- Polished Chrome / Swarovski Strass
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
No Questions Found
Crystorama Lighting Group Traditional Crystal Collection
Other Products In The Crystorama Lighting Group Traditional Crystal Collection
Crystorama Lighting Group 5050-CL
Traditional Crystal 10 Light Candle Style Crystal ...$598.00-$998.00
Crystorama Lighting Group 5048-CL
Traditional Crystal 8 Light Candle Style Crystal C...$798.00-$998.00
Crystorama Lighting Group 5045-CL
Traditional Crystal 5 Light Candle Style Crystal C...$350.00-$458.00
Crystorama Lighting Group 5020-CL
Traditional Crystal 10 Light Candle Style Crystal ...$3,990.00-$5,000.00
Crystorama Lighting Group 5008-CL
Traditional Crystal 8 Light Candle Style Crystal C...$1,100.00-$1,590.00