|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting, Up Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||3|
|Suggested Room Fit||Outdoor|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
- Cast aluminum construction
- Clear beveled glass
- Does not included post or pier mount (lantern only)
- Height: 26.4"
- Width: 12.8"
- Number of Bulbs: 3
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts per Bulb: 60
- Wattage: 180
- Energy Star: No
- Photocell: No
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Wet Location
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional Craftmade Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Craftmade Products
- Shop All Craftmade Bent Glass Collection Products
Our SKU: Z585
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Matte Black
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Craftmade Bent Glass Collection
Other Products In The Craftmade Bent Glass Collection
Bent Glass 1 Light Outdoor Wall Sconce$44.10-$44.10
Bent Glass 1 Light Outdoor Pendant$44.10-$44.10(1)
Bent Glass 3 Light Outdoor Wall Sconce$128.70-$128.70
Bent Glass 3 Light Outdoor Wall Sconce$124.20-$124.20(1)
Bent Glass 1 Light Outdoor Post Light$54.00-$54.00(4)
Craftmade warrants against defects in materials or workmanship for a minimum of TWO (2) YEARS from date of purchase for use, and agrees to repair or, at our option, replace a defective unit without charge.
IMPORTANT: This Warranty does not cover damage resulting from accident, misuse or abuse, lack of reasonable care (as listed on the instructions), the affixing of any attachment not provided with the product, alteration of any attachments factory installed, loss of parts or subjecting the fixture to any but the specified electrical service.
This warranty does not cover failure of bulbs due to accidents, abuse, misuse, vandalism, power surges, and acts of nature such as lightning damage or any bulbs purchased separately and installed by the consumer or any damage to the fixture caused by a separately purchased bulb.
No responsibility is assumed for any special incidental or consequential damages. Damages occurring during transit are not covered by this warranty.
To obtain warranty service, mail sales receipt as proof of purchase-date, and a brief explanation of the nature of the defect, to P.O. Box 1037, Coppell, TX 75019. You will receive, by mail, a Return Goods Authorization number issued by Craftmade, and returned freight prepaid.