|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Light Direction||Up / Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Suggested Room Fit||Outdoor|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
Craftmade Dual Head 2 Light Flood Light
- Material: Cast Aluminum
- Locking Swiveled Arms
- Includes Motion Sensor
- Includes Photocell
- Height: 11"
- Width: 6"
- Number of Bulbs: 2
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 200
- Voltage: 120
- Energy Star: No
- Photocell: Yes
- Motion Sensor: Yes
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Wet Location
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional Craftmade Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Craftmade Products
- Shop All Craftmade Shaded Double Flood Lights Collection Products
Our SKU: Z402PM
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Matte Black
- Matte White
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Craftmade Shaded Double Flood Lights Collection
Other Products In The Craftmade Shaded Double Flood Lights Collection
Progress Lighting P4418
Torino Twelve-Light Two-Tier Chandelier with Etche...$585.45-$607.77(2)
Progress Lighting P5721
Brookside Single-Light Small Outdoor Wall Sconce w...$97.47-$119.34(6)
Hudson Valley Lighting 592
Two Light Up / Down Lighting Double Wall Sconce wi...$256.00-$256.00
Dual Head 2 Light Flood Light$35.00-$35.00(4)
Single Head 1 Light Flood Light$23.00-$23.00(1)
Craftmade warrants against defects in materials or workmanship for a minimum of TWO (2) YEARS from date of purchase for use, and agrees to repair or, at our option, replace a defective unit without charge.
IMPORTANT: This Warranty does not cover damage resulting from accident, misuse or abuse, lack of reasonable care (as listed on the instructions), the affixing of any attachment not provided with the product, alteration of any attachments factory installed, loss of parts or subjecting the fixture to any but the specified electrical service.
This warranty does not cover failure of bulbs due to accidents, abuse, misuse, vandalism, power surges, and acts of nature such as lightning damage or any bulbs purchased separately and installed by the consumer or any damage to the fixture caused by a separately purchased bulb.
No responsibility is assumed for any special incidental or consequential damages. Damages occurring during transit are not covered by this warranty.
To obtain warranty service, mail sales receipt as proof of purchase-date, and a brief explanation of the nature of the defect, to P.O. Box 1037, Coppell, TX 75019. You will receive, by mail, a Return Goods Authorization number issued by Craftmade, and returned freight prepaid.