|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Outdoor|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
Craftmade 1 Light Outdoor Wall Sconce from the Riviera Collection
- Material: Cast Aluminum
- Oiled Bronze Finish (Appearance is Nearly Black)
- Clear Seeded Outer Glass with Frosted Amber Inner Glass
- Seeded Shades Replicates the Look of Colonial Glass
- Frosted Shades Soften the Glow of Light and Create a Relaxing Effect
- Height: 13.75"
- Width: 6.25"
- Extension from Wall: 7.13"
- Backplate Height: 8.75"
- Backplate Width: 6"
- Weight: 8.19 lbs.
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Light Direction: Down Lighting
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 100
- Voltage: 120
- Energy Star: No
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Wet Location
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional Craftmade Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Craftmade Products
- Shop All Craftmade Riviera Collection Products
Our SKU: Z3714
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Oiled Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
8 Questions from the Community
The Craftmade Z3714 is open at the bottom of the fixture giving you access to the bulb.
How do you change the bulb?
A. The Craftmade Z3714 is open at the bottom of the fixture giving you access to the bulb.
The Craftmade Z3714 is 6"w x 8.75"H.
what is the size of the backplate?
A. The Craftmade Z3714 is 6"w x 8.75"H.
The Craftmade Z3714 is not reversible.
Are the fixtures reversible?
A. The Craftmade Z3714 is not reversible.
The Craftmade Z3714 opaque glass underneath cannot be taken off.
Can the opaque glass under the clear glass be taken off?
A. The Craftmade Z3714 opaque glass underneath cannot be taken off.
The Craftmade Z3714 is 13.75" high X 6.25" wide, with an extension of 7.13".
What are the overall dimensions of this product?
A. The Craftmade Z3714 is 13.75" high X 6.25" wide, with an extension of 7.13".
The Craftmade Z3714 has a wall plate with dimensions 6" wide by 8.75" high.
What is the size of the wall plate?
A. The Craftmade Z3714 has a wall plate with dimensions 6" wide by 8.75" high.
The Craftmade Z3714 is designed for a 100W medium base incandescent bulb.
Is this compatible with a compact fluorescent light bulb?
A. The Craftmade Z3714 is designed for a 100W medium base incandescent bulb.
Good morning. The Craftmade Z3714 is UL rated wet.
Is this fixture UL rated as damp or wet?
A. Good morning. The Craftmade Z3714 is UL rated wet.
Craftmade Riviera Collection
Other Products In The Craftmade Riviera Collection
Riviera 1 Light Energy Star Outdoor Wall Sconce$144.00-$144.00(3)
Riviera 1 Light Post Light$111.60-$111.60(4)
Riviera 1 Light Outdoor Pendant$138.60-$138.60(1)
Riviera 1 Light Outdoor Wall Sconce$124.20-$124.20(9)
Riviera 1 Light Energy Star Outdoor Wall Sconce$122.40-$122.40(1)
Craftmade warrants against defects in materials or workmanship for a minimum of TWO (2) YEARS from date of purchase for use, and agrees to repair or, at our option, replace a defective unit without charge.
IMPORTANT: This Warranty does not cover damage resulting from accident, misuse or abuse, lack of reasonable care (as listed on the instructions), the affixing of any attachment not provided with the product, alteration of any attachments factory installed, loss of parts or subjecting the fixture to any but the specified electrical service.
This warranty does not cover failure of bulbs due to accidents, abuse, misuse, vandalism, power surges, and acts of nature such as lightning damage or any bulbs purchased separately and installed by the consumer or any damage to the fixture caused by a separately purchased bulb.
No responsibility is assumed for any special incidental or consequential damages. Damages occurring during transit are not covered by this warranty.
To obtain warranty service, mail sales receipt as proof of purchase-date, and a brief explanation of the nature of the defect, to P.O. Box 1037, Coppell, TX 75019. You will receive, by mail, a Return Goods Authorization number issued by Craftmade, and returned freight prepaid.