We still have product details, accessories, replacement parts and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Blade Span||44, 52, 54, 56|
|Blades Sold Separately||Yes|
|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12), Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|CUL Rating||Wet Location|
|Energy Efficiency (CFM / Watt)||80|
|Fan Control Type||Pull Chain|
|Light Kit Compatible||Yes|
|Light Kit Included||No|
|Manufacturer Warranty||30 Year Limited|
|Motor Size||188 x 15|
|Number of Blades||5|
|Suggested Room Fit||Outdoor|
|UL Rating||Wet Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||71|
Trellis Outdoor Ceiling Fan for Wet Locations
The Craftmade handsome details of the Trellis brings charm to your porch or patio
- Heavy-Duty 188 x 15, 3 Speed Reversible Motor
- Blade Sweep Options: 44", 52", 54", 56"
- Two Downrods Supplied, 2" and 6"
- 30 Year Limited Warranty
- Five Custom Blades matched to exact weight - sold separately, see below Universal Remote Adaptable - Optional
- Light Kit Adaptable - Optional
- Suitable for Wet Locations
Popular combinations (see Product Multimedia):
- Saddle leather Motor with 54" Trellis Outdoor Saddle Leather Blades and Outdoor Saddle Leather Light Kit
- Rustic Iron Motor with 54" Outdoor Trellis Rustic Iron Blades
- Rustic Iron Motor with 54" Outdoor Trellis Rustic Iron Blades and Outdoor Rustic Iron Light Kit
Customize your fan:
- Blade options: Type1, Type 2 and Type 3
- Light kit options: Works with Bowl Kits, Complete Light Kits, or Customized Fitter Light Kits.
Measurements (see Product Multimedia for accompanying line art)
- A. Ceiling to Bottom of Light Kit with 2" Downrod: 12.5"
- A. Ceiling to Bottom of Light Kit with 6" Downrod: 15.25"
- B. Ceiling to Fan Blades 2" Downrod: 7.0"
- B. Ceiling to Fan Blades 6" Downrod: 11.0"
- C. Fan Width: 13.0"
- D. Canopy Width: 6.0"
- E. Motor Housing Height: 5.5"
Additional Craftmade Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Craftmade Products
- Shop All Craftmade Custom Blade Options Collection Products
Our SKU: Trellis
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Rustic Iron*
- Saddle Leather*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
4 Questions from the Community
The Craftmade Trellis is not able to be flush mounted. Any Craftmade light kit would be able to be adaptable to this ceiling fan.
Can this be flush mounted? Is there a flush mount kit available for this model? What light kits are available?
A. The Craftmade Trellis is not able to be flush mounted. Any Craftmade light kit would be able to be adaptable to this ceiling fan.
The Craftmade Trellis can use any of the Craftmade controls, which can be browsed here.
Can this fan be operated with a remote control?
A. The Craftmade Trellis can use any of the Craftmade controls, which can be browsed here.
Yes, the Craftmade Trellis can be exposed directly to the rain.
Wet listing, but can it get hit directly by rain hanging from an exposed pergola?
A. Yes, the Craftmade Trellis can be exposed directly to the rain.
The Craftmade Trellis can be mounted on a sloped ceiling. Please let us know if you have any other questions. Have a great day!
Can this be mounted on a sloped ceiling?
A. The Craftmade Trellis can be mounted on a sloped ceiling. Please let us know if you have any other questions. Have a great day!
Craftmade Custom Blade Options Collection
Other Products In The Craftmade Custom Blade Options Collection
Craftmade Contemporary Flushmount
5 Blade 52" Flush Mount Indoor Ceiling Fan with Re...$113.40-$113.40(11)
Outdoor Ceiling Fan with Integrated Light Kit and ...$513.00-$513.00(2)
Modern Energy Star Ceiling Fan with Custom Blade Options$138.60-$144.00(1)
Craftmade Outdoor 52 Inch Patio Fan
Outdoor 52" Patio Ceiling Fan for Wet Locations - ...$138.60-$153.00(3)
Craftmade American Tradition
52" 5 Blade Energy Star Indoor Ceiling Fan - Blade...$169.20-$187.20(1)
Craftmade warrants against defects in materials or workmanship for a minimum of TWO (2) YEARS from date of purchase for use, and agrees to repair or, at our option, replace a defective unit without charge.
IMPORTANT: This Warranty does not cover damage resulting from accident, misuse or abuse, lack of reasonable care (as listed on the instructions), the affixing of any attachment not provided with the product, alteration of any attachments factory installed, loss of parts or subjecting the fixture to any but the specified electrical service.
This warranty does not cover failure of bulbs due to accidents, abuse, misuse, vandalism, power surges, and acts of nature such as lightning damage or any bulbs purchased separately and installed by the consumer or any damage to the fixture caused by a separately purchased bulb.
No responsibility is assumed for any special incidental or consequential damages. Damages occurring during transit are not covered by this warranty.
To obtain warranty service, mail sales receipt as proof of purchase-date, and a brief explanation of the nature of the defect, to P.O. Box 1037, Coppell, TX 75019. You will receive, by mail, a Return Goods Authorization number issued by Craftmade, and returned freight prepaid.