|Base Color||Bronze, Brown, Pewter|
|Blade Span||44, 52, 54, 56|
|Blades Sold Separately||Yes|
|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12), Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|CUL Rating||Wet Location|
|Energy Efficiency (CFM / Watt)||80|
|Fan Control Type||Pull Chain|
|Light Kit Compatible||Yes|
|Light Kit Included||No|
|Manufacturer Warranty||30 Year Limited|
|Motor Size||188 x 15|
|Number of Blades||5|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom|
|Watts Per Bulb||70|
Configure your Riata Indoor Ceiling Fan with Custom Blade Options
Finish configuring above to see price
Please finish configuring above
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Fan Blades Required
Down Rods Recommended
Light Kits Recommended
Craftmade 5 Blade Indoor Ceiling Fan from the Riata Collection
A classic showpiece, the Riata fan is an attractive addition to your home.
- Heavy-Duty 188 x 15, 3 Speed Reversible Motor
- Blade Sweep Options: 44", 52", 54", 56"
- Two Downrods Supplied, 2" and 6"
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Five Custom Blades matched to exact weight - sold separately, see below Both TCS Controls Available - Optional
- Light Kit Adaptable - Optional
Popular combinations (see Product Multimedia):
- Pewter Motor with 54" Premier Distressed Oak Blades
- Aged Bronze Motor with 54" Premier Distressed Teak Blades
- Pewter Motor with 56" Custom Carved Classic Ebony Blades
- Burnt Sienna Motor with 54" Premier Distressed Walnut Blades
Customize your fan:
- Blade options: Works with Type 1 and Type 2 blades
- Light kit options: Works with Bowl Kits, Complete Light Kits, or Customized Fitter Light Kits.
Measurements (see Product Multimedia for accompanying line art)
- A. Ceiling to Bottom of Light Kit with 2" Downrod: 12.5"
- A. Ceiling to Bottom of Light Kit with 6" Downrod: 15.5"
- B. Ceiling to Fan Blades 2" Downrod: 7.0"
- B. Ceiling to Fan Blades 6" Downrod: 11.0"
- C. Fan Width: 13.0"
- D. Canopy Width: 6.0"
- E. Motor Housing Height: 5.5"
Additional Craftmade Links
Our SKU: Riata
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
6 Questions from the Community
Am ordering the Craftmade 9138 Tuscan eight light up chandelier and the craftmade 9124 downward light what would match best with these light fixtures aged bronze or the burnt sienna color fan
What is the recommended or most popular blade color to go with the burnt sienna finish?
A. Well it appears that the Craftmade Riata is featured with the Teak Wood Satin finish. These fan blades are model number B554PD-TK7. When you add the fan to your cart, the blades will come up to help you configure your product. I hope this helps!
with the craftmade riata 56" blade, what is the CFM of air movement?
Country of Manufacture
what is the airflow (cubic ft.min) and the RPM?
can I get a longer downrod for my vaulted ceiling? Can I control this fan with a wall dimmer switch?
Craftmade Riata Collection
Other Products In The Craftmade Riata Collection
Riata 3 Light Bathroom Vanity Light$218.00
Riata 1 Light Bathroom Wall Sconce$76.00(1)
Riata 1 Light Mid-Sized Pendant
Riata 12 Light 2 Tier Chandelier$1,077.00
Riata 4 Light Bathroom Vanity Light$278.00
Craftmade warrants against defects in materials or workmanship for a minimum of TWO (2) YEARS from date of purchase for use, and agrees to repair or, at our option, replace a defective unit without charge.
IMPORTANT: This Warranty does not cover damage resulting from accident, misuse or abuse, lack of reasonable care (as listed on the instructions), the affixing of any attachment not provided with the product, alteration of any attachments factory installed, loss of parts or subjecting the fixture to any but the specified electrical service.
This warranty does not cover failure of bulbs due to accidents, abuse, misuse, vandalism, power surges, and acts of nature such as lightning damage or any bulbs purchased separately and installed by the consumer or any damage to the fixture caused by a separately purchased bulb.
No responsibility is assumed for any special incidental or consequential damages. Damages occurring during transit are not covered by this warranty.
To obtain warranty service, mail sales receipt as proof of purchase-date, and a brief explanation of the nature of the defect, to P.O. Box 1037, Coppell, TX 75019. You will receive, by mail, a Return Goods Authorization number issued by Craftmade, and returned freight prepaid.