|Base Color||Black, Brown, Stainless Steel, White|
|Blades Sold Separately||Yes|
|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12), Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|CUL Rating||Wet Location|
|Energy Efficiency (CFM / Watt)||85|
|Fan Control Type||Pull Chain|
|Light Kit Compatible||Yes|
|Light Kit Included||No|
|Manufacturer Warranty||30 Year Limited|
|Motor Size||188mm x 15mm|
|Number of Blades||5|
|Suggested Room Fit||Outdoor|
|Watts Per Bulb||13, 60|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Fan Blades Required
Down Rods Recommended
Light Kits Recommended
Outdoor 52" Patio Ceiling Fan for Wet Locations
The Craftmade Outdoor Patio Fan is U.L. listed for wet locations.
- Heavy-Duty 188 x 15, 3 Speed Non-Reversible Motor
- Blade Sweep Options: 44", 52", 54", 56"
- Two Downrods Supplied, 2" and 6"
- 30 Year Limited Warranty
- Five Custom Blades matched to exact weight - sold separately, see below Standard Pull Chain Control
- Light Kit Adaptable - Optional
- Suitable for Wet Locations
Popular combinations (see Product Multimedia):
- Brown Motor with 52" Outdoor Brown Blades and Brown Fitter / Glass
- Galvanized Motor with 54" Outdoor tropic Isle Light Oak Blades and Galvanized Light Kit
- Flat Black Motor with 52" Outdoor Flat Black Blades
- Rust Motor 52" Outdoor Light Oak Blades
Customize your fan:
- Blade options: Type 1 and Type 3
- Light kit options: Works with Bowl Kits, Complete Light Kits, or Customized Fitter Light Kits.
Measurements (see Product Multimedia for accompanying line art)
- A. Ceiling to Bottom of Light Kit with 2" Downrod: 11.5"
- A. Ceiling to Bottom of Light Kit with 6" Downrod: 15.5"
- B. Ceiling to Fan Blades 2" Downrod: 9.75"
- B. Ceiling to Fan Blades 6" Downrod: 13.75"
- C. Fan Width: 11.5"
- D. Canopy Width: 5.125"
- E. Motor Housing Height: 4.5"
Additional Craftmade Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Craftmade Products
- Shop All Craftmade Custom Blade Options Collection Products
Our SKU: Outdoor 52 Inch Patio Fan
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
7 Questions from the Community
Does this fan have a pull chain or a remote control
is there a light kit for this fan
Where do I find the blade options 1 and 3, that this fan suggests?
A. When you add the Craftmade Outdoor 52 Inch Patio Fan to your Cart it will take you to the next page titled "Product Configuration" that will show you the 5 choices of fan blades that are available to work with this unit. Those fan blades are the B552S-OBR, B552S-OFB, B552S-OLOK, B552S-OWH and the B5547-OLOK.
Are longer downrods available for this fixture?
A. The Craftmade Outdoor 52 Inch Patio Fan can be affixed with longer downrods. If you know what length downrod you would need, just search Craftmade DR and then the length you need. If you wanted a 12 inch it would be a Craftmade DR12.
Can you use with 3 foot downrod? Can you get remote? Tried calling no answer!! I also need same answers concerning Hunter Beaufort.
How do I customize my selection. I want to purchase 3 fans but want to also purchase one lighting kit
How do I find the blades? Do you purchase those separately? Also, where are the light kits shown?
Craftmade Custom Blade Options Collection
Other Products In The Craftmade Custom Blade Options Collection
Craftmade Contemporary Flushmount
Five Blade Modern Ceiling Fan with Custom Blade Options$108.00(10)
Transitional Outdoor Ceiling Fan with Integrated Light Kit and Custom Blade Options$489.60(2)
Craftmade 42 Inch Universal Hugger
Traditional Flushmount Ceiling Fan with Custom Blade Options$99.00(1)
Modern Energy Star Ceiling Fan with Custom Blade Options$131.40(1)
Transitional Energy Star Ceiling Fan with Custom Blade Options
Craftmade warrants against defects in materials or workmanship for a minimum of TWO (2) YEARS from date of purchase for use, and agrees to repair or, at our option, replace a defective unit without charge.
IMPORTANT: This Warranty does not cover damage resulting from accident, misuse or abuse, lack of reasonable care (as listed on the instructions), the affixing of any attachment not provided with the product, alteration of any attachments factory installed, loss of parts or subjecting the fixture to any but the specified electrical service.
This warranty does not cover failure of bulbs due to accidents, abuse, misuse, vandalism, power surges, and acts of nature such as lightning damage or any bulbs purchased separately and installed by the consumer or any damage to the fixture caused by a separately purchased bulb.
No responsibility is assumed for any special incidental or consequential damages. Damages occurring during transit are not covered by this warranty.
To obtain warranty service, mail sales receipt as proof of purchase-date, and a brief explanation of the nature of the defect, to P.O. Box 1037, Coppell, TX 75019. You will receive, by mail, a Return Goods Authorization number issued by Craftmade, and returned freight prepaid.