|Blades Sold Separately||Yes|
|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|Energy Efficiency (CFM / Watt)||205|
|ETL Rating||Damp Location|
|Fan Control Type||Remote Control, Wall Control|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Light Kit Compatible||Yes|
|Light Kit Included||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Lifetime Limited|
|Motor Size||Energy Saving DC|
|Number of Blades||5|
|Number of Bulbs||3|
|Suggested Room Fit||Outdoor|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Configure your Outdoor Ceiling Fan with Integrated Light Kit and Custom Blade Options
Finish configuring above to see price
Please finish configuring above
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Fan Blades Required
Down Rods Recommended
Craftmade Olivier Outdoor Ceiling Fan with Integrated Light Kit
- Energy Saving DC Motor
- 6 Speed Reversible Motor
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Five Custom Blades (NOT INCLUDED - SOLD SEPARATELY)
- Includes Integrated Amber Tinted Hammered Glass Light Kit
- Includes DC Remote and Wall Control
- Includes (1) 4" Downrod and (1) 6" Downrod
Popular Combinations (see Product Images):
- Aged Bronze Motor with 70" Premier Hand-Scraped Walnut Blades
- Aged Bronze Motor with 70"Custom Carved Scalloped Walnut Blades
- Number of Blades: 5
- Blade Span: 70"
- Blade Pitch: 14 Degrees
- Height: 27"
- Number of Bulbs: 3
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Airflow: 6,977 CFM
- Energy Star: No
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Damp Location
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional Craftmade Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Craftmade Products
- Shop All Craftmade Custom Blade Options Collection Products
Our SKU: Olivier
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
6 Questions from the Community
Are any of them remote controlled?
Can you put together the 4" & 6" downrod to make it a 10" downrod and is this fan remote controlled. Thanks.
We have AC power. How does DC work? Do we need a converter?
Are longer down rods available for this fan?
Am I right in assuming this fan does not come with the blades and I have to purchase them separately?
please explain how the DC power convereter is installed and is it included with the purchase of the fan
Craftmade Custom Blade Options Collection
Other Products In The Craftmade Custom Blade Options Collection
Craftmade Contemporary Flushmount
Five Blade Modern Ceiling Fan with Custom Blade Options$113.40(10)
Craftmade 42 Inch Universal Hugger
Traditional Flushmount Ceiling Fan with Custom Blade Options$106.20(1)
Modern Energy Star Ceiling Fan with Custom Blade Options$138.60(1)
Craftmade Outdoor 52 Inch Patio Fan
Transitional Outdoor 52" Patio Ceiling Fan for Wet Locations with Custom Blade Options$138.60(2)
Tuscan Ceiling Fan with Integrated Lighted Body and Custom Blade Options w/o Light Kit$351.00
Craftmade warrants against defects in materials or workmanship for a minimum of TWO (2) YEARS from date of purchase for use, and agrees to repair or, at our option, replace a defective unit without charge.
IMPORTANT: This Warranty does not cover damage resulting from accident, misuse or abuse, lack of reasonable care (as listed on the instructions), the affixing of any attachment not provided with the product, alteration of any attachments factory installed, loss of parts or subjecting the fixture to any but the specified electrical service.
This warranty does not cover failure of bulbs due to accidents, abuse, misuse, vandalism, power surges, and acts of nature such as lightning damage or any bulbs purchased separately and installed by the consumer or any damage to the fixture caused by a separately purchased bulb.
No responsibility is assumed for any special incidental or consequential damages. Damages occurring during transit are not covered by this warranty.
To obtain warranty service, mail sales receipt as proof of purchase-date, and a brief explanation of the nature of the defect, to P.O. Box 1037, Coppell, TX 75019. You will receive, by mail, a Return Goods Authorization number issued by Craftmade, and returned freight prepaid.