Save 15% on ALL Craftmade products through May 31st!
Enter coupon code CRAFT15 at checkout for fantastic savings!
Offer Ends 5/31/2013
Compare Our Prices
|Blade Span||44, 52, 54, 56|
|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12), Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Incandescent or Fluorescent|
|Light Kit Included||No|
|Motor Size||188 x 20|
|No Load RPM||164-115-54|
|Number of Blades||5|
|Suggested Room Fit||Living Room|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||75|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Fan Blades Required
Kona Bay Indoor / Outdoor Ceiling Fan for Damp Locations
The Craftmade Kona Bay ceiling fan series is specifically designed for the tropical experience and spirit of relaxation. To create that mood our Kona Bay features a low speed setting that is 50% slower than other Craftmade fans.
- Heavy-Duty 188 x 20, 3 Speed Reversible Motor
- Blade Sweep: 70"
- Two downrods supplied, 2" and 6"
- Lifetime limited warranty
- Light Kit adaptable - sold separately
- Five blades matched to exact weight - sold separately, see below
- Both TCS Controls available - sold separately Suitable for Damp Locations
- 54 RPM on low speed for Custom Blade Viewing
Popular combinations (see Product Multimedia):
- Brushed Nickel Motor with 54" Tropic Isle Oak Bamboo Blades and Fitter / Glass Light Kit
- Oiled Bronze Motor with 54" Premier Hand-Scraped Teak Blades and Oiled Bronze Light Kit
- Oiled Bronze Motor with 58" Tropic Isle Honey Oak Wave Blades
- Rustic Iron Motor with 52" Custom Wood Dark Oak Blades
- Antique Brass Motor with 56" Tropic Isle Dark Oak Palm Blades
Customize your fan:
- Blade options: Works with Type 1, Type 2, and Type 3 blades.
- Light kit options: Works with Bowl Kits, Complete Light Kits, or Customized Fitter Light Kits.
Measurements (see Product Multimedia for accompanying line art)
- A. Ceiling to Bottom of Light Kit with 2" Downrod: 11"
- A. Ceiling to Bottom of Light Kit with 6" Downrod: 15"
- B. Ceiling to Fan Blades 2" Downrod: 10"
- B. Ceiling to Fan Blades 6" Downrod: 14"
- C. Fan Width: 8.5"
- D. Canopy Width: 5.25"
- E. Motor Housing Height: 7.0"
Additional Craftmade Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Craftmade Products
- Shop All Craftmade Custom Blade Options Collection Products
Our SKU: Kona Bay
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
What lights go with this fan?
Do the light kits have to be craftmade?
Craftmade Custom Blade Options Collection
Other Products In The Craftmade Custom Blade Options Collection
Craftmade Contractors Design
Traditional Energy Star Ceiling Fan with Custom Blade Options
Five Blade Energy Star Ceiling Fan with Custom Blade Options
44" to 56" 5-Blade Indoor Ceiling Fan with Patented Tripod Mounting System, Blades and Remote Control Sold Separately
Craftmade DC Epic
Transitional Ceiling Indoor / Outdoor Fan for use in Damp Locations with Custom Blade Options
Craftmade CD Unipack 201
Ceiling Fan with Included Bowl Light Kit and Custom Blade Options
Craftmade warrants against defects in materials or workmanship for a minimum of TWO (2) YEARS from date of purchase for use, and agrees to repair or, at our option, replace a defective unit without charge.
IMPORTANT: This Warranty does not cover damage resulting from accident, misuse or abuse, lack of reasonable care (as listed on the instructions), the affixing of any attachment not provided with the product, alteration of any attachments factory installed, loss of parts or subjecting the fixture to any but the specified electrical service.
This warranty does not cover failure of bulbs due to accidents, abuse, misuse, vandalism, power surges, and acts of nature such as lightning damage or any bulbs purchased separately and installed by the consumer or any damage to the fixture caused by a separately purchased bulb.
No responsibility is assumed for any special incidental or consequential damages. Damages occurring during transit are not covered by this warranty.
To obtain warranty service, mail sales receipt as proof of purchase-date, and a brief explanation of the nature of the defect, to P.O. Box 1037, Coppell, TX 75019. You will receive, by mail, a Return Goods Authorization number issued by Craftmade, and returned freight prepaid.