Save 10% on ALL Craftmade Lighting and Door Chimes!
Enter coupon code CRAFT10 for fantastic savings!
Offer Ends 3/31/2014
|Base Color||Bronze, Brown, Nickel|
|Blade Finish||Dark Wood, Light Wood, Medium Wood|
|Blade Span||44, 52, 54, 56|
|Blades Sold Separately||No|
|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12), Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|CUL Rating||Damp Location|
|Energy Efficiency (CFM / Watt)||81|
|Fan Control Type||Pull Chain|
|Light Kit Compatible||Yes|
|Light Kit Included||No|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Lifetime Limited|
|Motor Size||188 x 20|
|Number of Blades||5|
|Suggested Room Fit||Living Room|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||75|
Configure your Transitional Indoor / Outdoor Ceiling Fan for use in Damp Locations with Custom Blade Options
Finish configuring above to see price
Please finish configuring above
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Fan Blades Required
Down Rods Recommended
Light Kits Recommended
Kona Bay Indoor / Outdoor Ceiling Fan for Damp Locations
The Craftmade Kona Bay ceiling fan series is specifically designed for the tropical experience and spirit of relaxation. To create that mood our Kona Bay features a low speed setting that is 50% slower than other Craftmade fans.
- Heavy-Duty 188 x 20, 3 Speed Reversible Motor
- Blade Sweep: 70"
- Two downrods supplied, 2" and 6"
- Lifetime limited warranty
- Light Kit adaptable - sold separately
- Five blades matched to exact weight - sold separately, see below
- Both TCS Controls available - sold separately Suitable for Damp Locations
- 54 RPM on low speed for Custom Blade Viewing
Popular combinations (see Product Multimedia):
- Brushed Nickel Motor with 54" Tropic Isle Oak Bamboo Blades and Fitter / Glass Light Kit
- Oiled Bronze Motor with 54" Premier Hand-Scraped Teak Blades and Oiled Bronze Light Kit
- Oiled Bronze Motor with 58" Tropic Isle Honey Oak Wave Blades
- Rustic Iron Motor with 52" Custom Wood Dark Oak Blades
- Antique Brass Motor with 56" Tropic Isle Dark Oak Palm Blades
Customize your fan:
- Blade options: Works with Type 1, Type 2, and Type 3 blades.
- Light kit options: Works with Bowl Kits, Complete Light Kits, or Customized Fitter Light Kits.
Measurements (see Product Multimedia for accompanying line art)
- A. Ceiling to Bottom of Light Kit with 2" Downrod: 11"
- A. Ceiling to Bottom of Light Kit with 6" Downrod: 15"
- B. Ceiling to Fan Blades 2" Downrod: 10"
- B. Ceiling to Fan Blades 6" Downrod: 14"
- C. Fan Width: 8.5"
- D. Canopy Width: 5.25"
- E. Motor Housing Height: 7.0"
Additional Craftmade Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Craftmade Products
- Shop All Craftmade Custom Blade Options Collection Products
Our SKU: Kona Bay
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
What lights go with this fan?
Do the light kits have to be craftmade?
Craftmade Custom Blade Options Collection
Other Products In The Craftmade Custom Blade Options Collection
Craftmade Contemporary Flushmount
Five Blade Modern Ceiling Fan with Custom Blade Options$108.00(10)
Transitional Outdoor Ceiling Fan with Integrated Light Kit and Custom Blade Options$489.60(2)
Craftmade 42 Inch Universal Hugger
Traditional Flushmount Ceiling Fan with Custom Blade Options$99.00(1)
Modern Energy Star Ceiling Fan with Custom Blade Options$131.40(1)
Craftmade Outdoor 52 Inch Patio Fan
Transitional Outdoor 52" Patio Ceiling Fan for Wet Locations with Custom Blade Options$133.20(2)
Craftmade warrants against defects in materials or workmanship for a minimum of TWO (2) YEARS from date of purchase for use, and agrees to repair or, at our option, replace a defective unit without charge.
IMPORTANT: This Warranty does not cover damage resulting from accident, misuse or abuse, lack of reasonable care (as listed on the instructions), the affixing of any attachment not provided with the product, alteration of any attachments factory installed, loss of parts or subjecting the fixture to any but the specified electrical service.
This warranty does not cover failure of bulbs due to accidents, abuse, misuse, vandalism, power surges, and acts of nature such as lightning damage or any bulbs purchased separately and installed by the consumer or any damage to the fixture caused by a separately purchased bulb.
No responsibility is assumed for any special incidental or consequential damages. Damages occurring during transit are not covered by this warranty.
To obtain warranty service, mail sales receipt as proof of purchase-date, and a brief explanation of the nature of the defect, to P.O. Box 1037, Coppell, TX 75019. You will receive, by mail, a Return Goods Authorization number issued by Craftmade, and returned freight prepaid.