|Base Color||Bronze, Stainless Steel|
|Blade Finish||Dark Wood|
|Blades Sold Separately||No|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent|
|Energy Efficiency (CFM / Watt)||95|
|Fan Control Type||Remote Control|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Light Kit Compatible||No, Yes|
|Light Kit Included||Yes|
|Motor Size||153 x 15|
|Number of Blades||4|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom|
|Watts Per Bulb||13|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Down Rods Recommended
- Wireless Remote
- (4) Dark Wood Blades
- (2) GU24 Base Compact Fluorescent Bulbs
- Downrods: 4", 6"
- Location Rating: Dry Location
- Energy Star: An international standard for energy efficient consumer products originated in the United States of America. Devices carrying the Energy Star service mark generally use 20%–30% less energy than required by federal standards.
- Control Type: Remote
- Blade Span: 52"
- Number of Blades: 4
- Blade Pitch: 12°
- Blades Included: Yes
- Reversible Blades: Yes
- Amperage: 0.7
- Motor: AC Induction
- Motor Size: 153mm x 15mm
- Reversible Motor: Yes
- Cubic Feet per Minute Airflow (High): 5552
- RPM (High): 200
- Voltage: 120
- Energy Efficiency (CFM / Watt): 95
Have a Sloped Ceiling?:
- For ceilings with slope from 35° to 45°, use the 45AD angled ceiling adapter
Have a High or Low Ceiling?:
- The Kira is designed for installation on standard 8 to 9 foot ceilings. If your ceiling is higher, you'll need to purchase an additional downrod. The rule of thumb is that ceiling fans should have a minimum of 7 feet and a maximum of 9 feet of clearance between the bottom of the fan and the floor in order to circulate air efficiently. If you have a low ceiling, purchase the CMA flush mount adapter to reduce the hanging height of your fan.
Suggested Downrod Lengths:
- 9 Foot Ceiling: 6" - 12"
- 10 Foot Ceiling: 12" - 18"
- 11 Foot Ceiling: 18" - 24"
- 12 Foot Ceiling: 24" - 36"
- 13 Foot Ceiling: 36" - 48"
- 14 Foot Ceiling: 48" - 60"
- 15 Foot Ceiling: 60" - 72"
- For ceiling heights greater than 15 feet, you'll need to purchase the downrod Coupler to join two downrods together.
Additional Craftmade Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Craftmade Products
- Shop All Craftmade Casual Collection Products
Our SKU: Kira
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Oiled Bronze / Mahogany
- Stainless Steel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
7 Questions from the Community
The Craftmade Kira does have higher wattage bulbs available with a GU24 base.
can I purchase higher wattage bulbs for the Kira? The 13w aren't bright enough
A. The Craftmade Kira does have higher wattage bulbs available with a GU24 base.
The Craftmade Kira has an Integrated Light Kit that can not be removed.
Does the Craftmade Kira ceiling fan come with a cap so that the light can be removed?
A. The Craftmade Kira has an Integrated Light Kit that can not be removed.
The Craftmade Kira does Require 2 13w GU24 base Compact Fluorescent bulbs which would be enough light for a Dining Room. Thank you
Is this lamp bright enough to go over a dining table?
A. The Craftmade Kira does Require 2 13w GU24 base Compact Fluorescent bulbs which would be enough light for a Dining Room. Thank you
The Craftmade Kira amber glass shade is available through Craftmade. Unfortunatley we do not stock the glass. Thank you
How can I order a replacement Craftmade Kira amber glass shade? Mine is broken.
A. The Craftmade Kira amber glass shade is available through Craftmade. Unfortunatley we do not stock the glass. Thank you
The Craftmade Kira light is an amber finish. It is a darker glass shade. It is supposed to go with the oiled bronze dark finish.
How dark is the shade glass on the bronze fan, it is listed as 'amber'? In the picture it looks pretty dark.
A. The Craftmade Kira light is an amber finish. It is a darker glass shade. It is supposed to go with the oiled bronze dark finish.
The Craftmade Kira can be harwired to a wall control like the CM-6621-P
Can this fan be hard-wired to the wall control, so you don't have to keep changing out batteries?
A. The Craftmade Kira can be harwired to a wall control like the CM-6621-P
The Craftmade Kira unfortunately cannot be flush mounted.
Can you install this as a flush mount rather than using the pole?
A. The Craftmade Kira unfortunately cannot be flush mounted.
Craftmade Casual Collection
Other Products In The Craftmade Casual Collection
Craftmade warrants against defects in materials or workmanship for a minimum of TWO (2) YEARS from date of purchase for use, and agrees to repair or, at our option, replace a defective unit without charge.
IMPORTANT: This Warranty does not cover damage resulting from accident, misuse or abuse, lack of reasonable care (as listed on the instructions), the affixing of any attachment not provided with the product, alteration of any attachments factory installed, loss of parts or subjecting the fixture to any but the specified electrical service.
This warranty does not cover failure of bulbs due to accidents, abuse, misuse, vandalism, power surges, and acts of nature such as lightning damage or any bulbs purchased separately and installed by the consumer or any damage to the fixture caused by a separately purchased bulb.
No responsibility is assumed for any special incidental or consequential damages. Damages occurring during transit are not covered by this warranty.
To obtain warranty service, mail sales receipt as proof of purchase-date, and a brief explanation of the nature of the defect, to P.O. Box 1037, Coppell, TX 75019. You will receive, by mail, a Return Goods Authorization number issued by Craftmade, and returned freight prepaid.