Save 10% on ALL Craftmade Ceiling Fans!
Save 10% on Craftmade Ceiling Fans with coupon code CRAFT10!
Offer Ends 4/30/2014
|Base Color||Bronze, Brown|
|Blade Span||44, 52, 54, 56|
|Blades Sold Separately||Yes|
|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12), Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Energy Efficiency (CFM / Watt)||82|
|Fan Control Type||Pull Chain|
|Light Kit Compatible||Yes|
|Light Kit Included||No|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Lifetime Limited|
|Motor Size||188 x 15|
|Number of Blades||5|
|Suggested Room Fit||Living Room|
|Watts Per Bulb||71|
Configure your Tuscan Indoor Ceiling Fan with Multiple Light Kit and Custom Blade Options
Finish configuring above to see price
Please finish configuring above
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Fan Blades Required
Down Rods Recommended
Light Kits Recommended
Fiori Indoor Ceiling Fan with Multiple Light Kit and Blade Options
The Fiori blends the look of artisans with fashionable vintage styling.
- Heavy-Duty 188 x 15, 3 Speed Reversible Motor
- Blade Sweep Options: 44", 52", 54", 56"
- Two Downrods Supplied, 2" and 6"
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Five Custom Blades matched to exact weight - sold separately, see below
- Both TCS Remote Controls Available - Optional
- Light Kit Adaptable - Optional
Popular combinations (see Product Multimedia):
- Aged Bronze Motor with 54" Premier Distressed Walnut Blades and Bowl Light Kit
- Saddle Leather Motor with 56" Custom Carved Classic Pecan Blades
- Burnt Sienna Motor with 54" Premier Distressed Teak Blades
- Burnt Sienna Motor with 52" Custom Wood Dark Oak Blades
Customize your fan:
- Blade options: Type 1 and Type 2
- Light kit options: Works with Bowl Kits, Complete Light Kits, or Customized Fitter Light Kits.
Measurements (see Product Multimedia for accompanying line art)
- A. Ceiling to Bottom of Light Kit with 2" Downrod: 11.75"
- A. Ceiling to Bottom of Light Kit with 6" Downrod: 15.75"
- B. Ceiling to Fan Blades 2" Downrod: 9.0"
- B. Ceiling to Fan Blades 6" Downrod: 13.0"
- C. Fan Width: 11.5"
- D. Canopy Width: 6.0"
- E. Motor Housing Height: 4.75"
Additional Craftmade Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Craftmade Products
- Shop All Craftmade Custom Blade Options Collection Products
Our SKU: Fiori
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
4 Questions from the Community
Why do you advertise 44" blades, when you only sell 52 and 54" blades?
A. The Craftmade Fiori is for 44" blades as well. Item B544S are the 44" blade that is compatible with this unit. Once you add the item to the cart it will immediately show you what blades are compatible. Any questions let me know. Thank you.
Which specific part # fan control works with Craftmade Fiori? I can't find the D52-TCs.
What specific mechinical 3 or 4 speed wall switch works with Craftmade Fiori Tuscan indoor ceiling fan. I do not want to spend $99 for a FI-TCSPLUS conversion.
Can the ceiling fan be mounted to the ceiling without the tie rods?
Craftmade Custom Blade Options Collection
Other Products In The Craftmade Custom Blade Options Collection
Craftmade Contemporary Flushmount
Five Blade Modern Ceiling Fan with Custom Blade Options$113.40(10)
Outdoor Ceiling Fan with Integrated Light Kit and Custom Blade Options$513.00(2)
Craftmade 42 Inch Universal Hugger
Traditional Flushmount Ceiling Fan with Custom Blade Options$106.20(1)
Modern Energy Star Ceiling Fan with Custom Blade Options$138.60(1)
Craftmade Outdoor 52 Inch Patio Fan
Transitional Outdoor 52" Patio Ceiling Fan for Wet Locations with Custom Blade Options$138.60(2)
Craftmade warrants against defects in materials or workmanship for a minimum of TWO (2) YEARS from date of purchase for use, and agrees to repair or, at our option, replace a defective unit without charge.
IMPORTANT: This Warranty does not cover damage resulting from accident, misuse or abuse, lack of reasonable care (as listed on the instructions), the affixing of any attachment not provided with the product, alteration of any attachments factory installed, loss of parts or subjecting the fixture to any but the specified electrical service.
This warranty does not cover failure of bulbs due to accidents, abuse, misuse, vandalism, power surges, and acts of nature such as lightning damage or any bulbs purchased separately and installed by the consumer or any damage to the fixture caused by a separately purchased bulb.
No responsibility is assumed for any special incidental or consequential damages. Damages occurring during transit are not covered by this warranty.
To obtain warranty service, mail sales receipt as proof of purchase-date, and a brief explanation of the nature of the defect, to P.O. Box 1037, Coppell, TX 75019. You will receive, by mail, a Return Goods Authorization number issued by Craftmade, and returned freight prepaid.