Compare Our Prices
|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12), Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Incandescent or Fluorescent|
|Light Kit Included||No|
|Motor Size||Energy Saving DC|
|No Load RPM||105-94-83-72-63-52|
|Number of Blades||5|
|Suggested Room Fit||Living Room|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||27|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Fan Blades Required
Light Kits Recommended
DC Epic Indoor / Outdoor Ceiling Fan for Damp Locations
The Craftmade DC Epic ceiling fan series is designed on a grand scale and introduces our innovative new motor design
- Energy Saving, 6 speed reversible DC motor
- 6" Downrod (Included)
- Blade Sweep: 70"
- DC remote control included
- Lifetime limited warranty
- Light Kit adaptable - sold separately
- Five blades matched to exact weight - sold separately, see below
- Suitable for Damp Locations
Popular combinations (see Product Multimedia):
- Oiled Bronze Motor with 70" Custom Carved Scalloped Walnut Blades and Down Light Kit
- Oiled Bronze Motor with 70" Premier Hand-Scraped Teak Blades
- Aged Bronze Epic Motor with 70" Epic Dark Oak Blades
- Aged Bronze Epic Motor with 70" Custom Carved Scalloped Walnut Blades and Down Light Kit
- Aged Bronze Epic Motor with 70" Custom Carved Scalloped Walnut Blades and Bowl Light Kit
Customize your fan:
- Blade options: Works with Type 4 blades.
- Light kit options: Works with Bowl Kits, Complete Light Kits, or Customized Fitter Light Kits.
Measurements (see Product Multimedia for accompanying line art)
- A. Ceiling to Bottom of Light Kit with 2" Downrod: 12"
- A. Ceiling to Bottom of Light Kit with 6" Downrod: 16"
- B. Ceiling to Fan Blades 2" Downrod: 9"
- B. Ceiling to Fan Blades 6" Downrod: 13"
- C. Fan Width: 16.25"
- D. Canopy Width: 7.25"
- E. Motor Housing Height: 6.0"
Additional Craftmade Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Craftmade Products
- Shop All Craftmade Custom Blade Options Collection Products
Our SKU: DC Epic
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
6 Questions from the Community
can i get this with a 3 foot downrod?
Living in the south, hot and humid what would be best the oiled or aged blades? Fan will be used under a covered patio.
Will the fan blades warp with time and exposure in a 4 season covered porch?
can I get this fan with smaller blades like 56"
Can I get this with a 8' down rod?
Will this fan install on a sloped ceiling or do I need to order additional parts?
Craftmade Custom Blade Options Collection
Other Products In The Craftmade Custom Blade Options Collection
Craftmade Contractors Design
Traditional Energy Star Ceiling Fan with Custom Blade Options
Five Blade Energy Star Ceiling Fan with Custom Blade Options
Craftmade 52 Inch Universal Hugger
Traditional Indoor Ceiling Fan with Custom Blade Options
Beaumont Indoor Ceiling Fan with Included Remote Control and Custom Blade Options
Transitional Energy Star Ceiling Fan with Custom Blade Options
Craftmade warrants against defects in materials or workmanship for a minimum of TWO (2) YEARS from date of purchase for use, and agrees to repair or, at our option, replace a defective unit without charge.
IMPORTANT: This Warranty does not cover damage resulting from accident, misuse or abuse, lack of reasonable care (as listed on the instructions), the affixing of any attachment not provided with the product, alteration of any attachments factory installed, loss of parts or subjecting the fixture to any but the specified electrical service.
This warranty does not cover failure of bulbs due to accidents, abuse, misuse, vandalism, power surges, and acts of nature such as lightning damage or any bulbs purchased separately and installed by the consumer or any damage to the fixture caused by a separately purchased bulb.
No responsibility is assumed for any special incidental or consequential damages. Damages occurring during transit are not covered by this warranty.
To obtain warranty service, mail sales receipt as proof of purchase-date, and a brief explanation of the nature of the defect, to P.O. Box 1037, Coppell, TX 75019. You will receive, by mail, a Return Goods Authorization number issued by Craftmade, and returned freight prepaid.