Craftmade Lighting Sale
Save 10% with coupon CRAFT10 at checkout!
Offer Ends 7/31/2014
We still have product details, accessories, and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Blade Span||42, 52|
|Blades Sold Separately||Yes|
|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12), Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Energy Efficiency (CFM / Watt)||96|
|Fan Control Type||Pull Chain|
|Light Kit Compatible||Yes|
|Light Kit Included||No|
|Manufacturer Warranty||30 Year Limited|
|Motor Size||153 x 12|
|Number of Blades||5|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom|
|Watts Per Bulb||69|
Configure your Contractor's Select Energy Star Ceiling Fan
Finish configuring above to see price
Please finish configuring above
Contractor's Select Energy Star Ceiling Fan
Simple and practical, the Contractor's Select fan impresses with style and function.
- Standard 153 x 12, 3 Speed Reversible Motor
- Blade Sweep Options: 42" and 52" (Blades are NOT included)
- Two Downrods Supplied, 2" and 4"
- 30 Year Limited Warranty
- Five Custom Blades matched to exact weight
- Universal Remote Adaptable - Optional
- Light Kit Adaptable
- Additional Blade Selections in 42" Size Available
- Energy Star Qualified
Popular combinations (see Product Multimedia):
- Aged Bronze / Vintage Madera Gilded Motor with 52" Contractor's Design Rosewood Blades
- Aged Bronze Motor with 52" Contractor's Design Dark Oak Blades
- Aged Bronze / Vintage Madera Motor with 52" Contractor's Design Walnut Blades
- Brushed Nickel Motor with 52" Contractor's Design Brushed Nickel Blades
- Antique White Distressed Motor with 52" Contractor's Design Antique White Blades
Customize your fan:
- Blade options: Works with Type 5 Blades
- Light kit options: Works with Bowl Kits, Complete Light Kits, or Customized Fitter Light Kits.
Measurements (see Product Multimedia for accompanying line art)
- A. Ceiling to Bottom of Light Kit with 2" Downrod: 11.0"
- A. Ceiling to Bottom of Light Kit with 4" Downrod: 12.5"
- B. Ceiling to Fan Blades 2" Downrod: 8.5"
- B. Ceiling to Fan Blades 4" Downrod: 10.0"
- C. Fan Width: 11.0"
- D. Canopy Width: 5.125"
- E. Motor Housing Height: 3.5"
Additional Craftmade Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Craftmade Products
- Shop All Craftmade Custom Blade Options Collection Products
Our SKU: Contractors Select
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
Aged Bronze / Vintage Madera
Antique White Distressed
Oiled Bronze Guilded
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
5 Questions from the Community
Are blades included in this version - blades are not showing as an "additional requirement"
can this fan be a flush mount fan?
Which wall control and hand-held can I use?
How can I order 52" blades for the Contractor's Select fan? The only choice given is the 42" which is too small.
Does this fan require special electrical wiring?
Craftmade Custom Blade Options Collection
Other Products In The Craftmade Custom Blade Options Collection
Craftmade Contemporary Flushmount
5 Blade 52" Flush Mount Indoor Ceiling Fan with Reversible Motor and Pull Chain - Blades and Light Kit Sold Separately$113.40(10)
Outdoor Ceiling Fan with Integrated Light Kit and Custom Blade Options$513.00(2)
Modern Energy Star Ceiling Fan with Custom Blade Options$138.60(1)
Craftmade Outdoor 52 Inch Patio Fan
Outdoor 52" Patio Ceiling Fan for Wet Locations - Blades Sold Separately$138.60(2)
Craftmade CD Unipack 201
Ceiling Fan with Included Bowl Light Kit and Custom Blade Options
Craftmade warrants against defects in materials or workmanship for a minimum of TWO (2) YEARS from date of purchase for use, and agrees to repair or, at our option, replace a defective unit without charge.
IMPORTANT: This Warranty does not cover damage resulting from accident, misuse or abuse, lack of reasonable care (as listed on the instructions), the affixing of any attachment not provided with the product, alteration of any attachments factory installed, loss of parts or subjecting the fixture to any but the specified electrical service.
This warranty does not cover failure of bulbs due to accidents, abuse, misuse, vandalism, power surges, and acts of nature such as lightning damage or any bulbs purchased separately and installed by the consumer or any damage to the fixture caused by a separately purchased bulb.
No responsibility is assumed for any special incidental or consequential damages. Damages occurring during transit are not covered by this warranty.
To obtain warranty service, mail sales receipt as proof of purchase-date, and a brief explanation of the nature of the defect, to P.O. Box 1037, Coppell, TX 75019. You will receive, by mail, a Return Goods Authorization number issued by Craftmade, and returned freight prepaid.