|Blade Span||44, 52, 54, 56|
|Blades Sold Separately||Yes|
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Energy Efficiency (CFM / Watt)||81|
|Fan Control Type||Pull Chain|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Light Kit Compatible||Yes|
|Light Kit Included||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Lifetime Limited|
|Motor Size||188 x 15|
|Number of Blades||5|
|Number of Bulbs||3|
|Suggested Room Fit||Living Room|
|Watts Per Bulb||13, 70|
Configure your Transitional Ceiling Fan with Indirect Lighting and Tri-Pod Mounting System and Custom Blade Options
Finish configuring above to see price
Please finish configuring above
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Fan Blades Required
Down Rods Recommended
Light Kits Recommended
Constantina Ceiling Fan with Indirect Lighting and Tri-Pod Mounting System
Accent lighting around the side to set the mood; uplighting for comfortable room light; dual light control for both
- Heavy-Duty 188 x 15, 3 Speed Reversible Motor
- Blade Sweep Options: 44", 52", 54", 56"
- Two Downrods Supplied, 2" and 6"
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Five Custom Blades matched to exact weight - sold separately, see below Both TCS Remote Controls Available - Optional
- Indirect Uplight - Requires 3 13w Compact Fluorescent bulbs; Side Light - Rope Light (included)
- Light Kit Adaptable - Optional
- Patented Tri-Pod Mounting System - For use with Minimum 9' ceilings
- Meant for Indoor Use Only
Popular combinations (see Product Multimedia):
- Aged Bronze Motor with 54" Custom Carved Constantina Walnut Blades
- Rustic Iron Motor with 52" Custom Wood Rosewood Blades
- European Bronze Motor with 56" Custom Carved Classic Ebony Blades
- Brownstone Motor with 52" Custom Wood Rosewood Blades
Customize your fan:
- Blade options: Type 1 and Type 2
- Light kit options: Works with Bowl Kits, Complete Light Kits, or Customized Fitter Light Kits.
Measurements (see Product Multimedia for accompanying line art)
- A. Ceiling to Bottom of Light Kit with 2" Downrod: 22.5"
- A. Ceiling to Bottom of Light Kit with 6" Downrod: 26.5"
- B. Ceiling to Fan Blades 2" Downrod: 19.5"
- B. Ceiling to Fan Blades 6" Downrod: 23.5"
- C. Fan Width: 19.0"
- D. Canopy Width: 6.0"
- E. Motor Housing Height: 5.0"
Additional Craftmade Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Craftmade Products
- Shop All Craftmade Custom Blade Options Collection Products
Our SKU: Constantina
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Craftmade Custom Blade Options Collection
Other Products In The Craftmade Custom Blade Options Collection
Craftmade Contractors Design
Traditional Energy Star Ceiling Fan with Custom Blade Options
Five Blade Energy Star Ceiling Fan with Custom Blade Options$147.60
Craftmade CD Unipack 202
Ceiling Fan with Included Bowl Light Kit and Custom Blade Options
Transitional Energy Star Ceiling Fan with Custom Blade Options$183.60
Craftmade DC Epic
Transitional Ceiling Indoor / Outdoor Fan for use in Damp Locations with Custom Blade Options$329.40(1)
Craftmade warrants against defects in materials or workmanship for a minimum of TWO (2) YEARS from date of purchase for use, and agrees to repair or, at our option, replace a defective unit without charge.
IMPORTANT: This Warranty does not cover damage resulting from accident, misuse or abuse, lack of reasonable care (as listed on the instructions), the affixing of any attachment not provided with the product, alteration of any attachments factory installed, loss of parts or subjecting the fixture to any but the specified electrical service.
This warranty does not cover failure of bulbs due to accidents, abuse, misuse, vandalism, power surges, and acts of nature such as lightning damage or any bulbs purchased separately and installed by the consumer or any damage to the fixture caused by a separately purchased bulb.
No responsibility is assumed for any special incidental or consequential damages. Damages occurring during transit are not covered by this warranty.
To obtain warranty service, mail sales receipt as proof of purchase-date, and a brief explanation of the nature of the defect, to P.O. Box 1037, Coppell, TX 75019. You will receive, by mail, a Return Goods Authorization number issued by Craftmade, and returned freight prepaid.