Compare Our Prices
|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Light Kit Included||Yes|
|Motor Size||153 x 15|
|No Load RPM||200-125-55|
|Number of Blades||5|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom|
|Watts Per Bulb||61|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Five Blade 52" Civic Unipack Ceiling Fan with Light Kit and Blades Included
The Craftmade Civic Unipack ceiling fan series is Craftmade's contemporary and affordable introduction. It comes standard with a light kit and blades, but either can be swapped out to create your desired look while remaining under $200.
- Standard 153 x 15, 3 Speed Reversible Motor
- Blade Sweep Options: 52"
- Two downrods supplied, 2" and 6"
- 30 Year Limited Warranty
- Five blades matched to exact weight - included, see below
- Universal Remote Control System Available (sold separately)
- Light Kit Included - Requires 2 40w Candelabra base bulbs (not included)
- Light kit can be removed if desired, and the Civic Unipack fan is compatible with other bowl light kits
- 2' of Speed Control and Light Kit Control Pull Chain - Included (Material: Plastic)
Popular combinations (see Product Multimedia):
- Brushed Nickel Motor with 52" Custom Civic Cherry Blades
- Oiled Bronze Motor with 52" Custom Civic Oiled Bronze Blades
Customize your fan:
- Blade options: Included
- Light kit options: Works with Bowl Kits.
- Controllers: Works with the Universal Remote Control System (sold separately)
Measurements (see Product Multimedia for accompanying line art)
- A. Ceiling to Bottom of Light Kit with 2" Downrod: 13.25"
- A. Ceiling to Bottom of Light Kit with 6" Downrod: 17.25"
- B. Ceiling to Fan Blades 2" Downrod: 8.0"
- B. Ceiling to Fan Blades 6" Downrod: 12.0"
- C. Fan Width: 12.625"
- D. Canopy Width: 5.5"
- E. Motor Housing Height: 3.5"
Additional Craftmade Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Craftmade Products
- Shop All Craftmade Modern Collection Products
Our SKU: Civic Unipack
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
15 Questions from the Community
What finish are the included blades?
Will this fan work on a slanted ceiling, ie, does it have a swivel mount? Can I purchase a 36" downrod?
Can this fan operate from a wall mount controller? Which one? Can the handheld also be combined?
how do you remove the light cover to replace the light bulbs?
Is there a stronger light kit available for this fan?
Are the fan blades natural wood finish or laminate?
Will the "Craftmade TCS-WALL Wall Control for Craftmade Fans" work with this fan?
How do I order down rods for the fan? I have a vaulted ceiling
Does the angled ceiling adapter come in oiled bronze? I cannot find that finish on the web site.
If it is flush mounted, what is the height from ceiling to bottom of light bowl?
Will a 72" downrod work with the Civic Unipak 5 blade 52" fan?
I want to change out the blades to 52'"black ones which ones do I need to order
Can you flush mount this ceiling fan?
Is the color of the cherry blades more red than brown?
what is the highest watt bulb that you can use in the fan - it's very dim with 40w bulbs
Craftmade Modern Collection
Other Products In The Craftmade Modern Collection
Craftmade 5th Avenue
Five Blade 52" Modern Ceiling Fan with Halogen Light Kit, Remote Control and Blades Included
Five Blade 56" Modern Ceiling Fan with Integrated Light Kit, Remote Control and Blades Included
Four Blade 56" Modern Ceiling Fan with Integrated Uplight, Downlight, Remote Control, and Blades Included
Three Blade 56" Industrial / Modern Dual Mount Ceiling Fan with Wall Control and Blades Included
Five Blade 52" Modern Retro Ceiling Fan with Light Kit, Remote Control, and Blades Included
Craftmade warrants against defects in materials or workmanship for a minimum of TWO (2) YEARS from date of purchase for use, and agrees to repair or, at our option, replace a defective unit without charge.
IMPORTANT: This Warranty does not cover damage resulting from accident, misuse or abuse, lack of reasonable care (as listed on the instructions), the affixing of any attachment not provided with the product, alteration of any attachments factory installed, loss of parts or subjecting the fixture to any but the specified electrical service.
This warranty does not cover failure of bulbs due to accidents, abuse, misuse, vandalism, power surges, and acts of nature such as lightning damage or any bulbs purchased separately and installed by the consumer or any damage to the fixture caused by a separately purchased bulb.
No responsibility is assumed for any special incidental or consequential damages. Damages occurring during transit are not covered by this warranty.
To obtain warranty service, mail sales receipt as proof of purchase-date, and a brief explanation of the nature of the defect, to P.O. Box 1037, Coppell, TX 75019. You will receive, by mail, a Return Goods Authorization number issued by Craftmade, and returned freight prepaid.