|Base Color||Bronze, Nickel, White|
|Blade Span||44, 52|
|Blades Sold Separately||Yes|
|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12), Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Energy Efficiency (CFM / Watt)||85|
|Fan Control Type||Pull Chain|
|Light Kit Compatible||Yes|
|Light Kit Included||No|
|Manufacturer Warranty||30 Year Limited|
|Motor Size||153x 15|
|Number of Blades||5|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom|
|Watts Per Bulb||61|
Configure your Modern Energy Star Ceiling Fan with Custom Blade Options
Finish configuring above to see price
Please finish configuring above
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Fan Blades Required
Down Rods Recommended
Light Kits Recommended
Civic Energy Star Ceiling Fan
The Craftmade Civic ceiling fan series is our value introduction into the soft contemporary look. This fan can be combined with many different blade and light kit options
- Standard 153 x 15, 3 Speed Reversible Motor
- Blade Sweep Options: 44" and 52"
- Two downrods supplied, 2" and 6"
- 30 Year Limited Warranty
- Five blades matched to exact weight - sold separately, see below Universal Remote Control System Available (sold separately)
Popular combinations (see Product Multimedia):
- Brushed Nickel Motor with 52" Plus Series Walnut Blades
- Oiled Bronze Motor with 52" Plus Series Cherry Wood Blades
- Polished Nickel Motor with 52" Plus Series Light Oak Blades
- Flat Black Motor with 52" Standard Flat Black Blades
- European Bronze Motor with 52" Custom Wood Washed Walnut Birch Blades
Customize your fan:
- Blade options: Type 2 Blades
- Light kit options: Works with Bowl Kits, Complete Light Kits, or Customized Fitter Light Kits.
Measurements (see Product Multimedia for accompanying line art)
- A. Ceiling to Bottom of Light Kit with 2" Downrod: 10.75"
- A. Ceiling to Bottom of Light Kit with 6" Downrod: 14.75"
- B. Ceiling to Fan Blades 2" Downrod: 8.0"
- B. Ceiling to Fan Blades 6" Downrod: 12.0"
- C. Fan Width: 12.0"
- D. Canopy Width: 5.125"
- E. Motor Housing Height: 4.25"
Additional Craftmade Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Craftmade Products
- Shop All Craftmade Custom Blade Options Collection Products
Our SKU: Civic
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
6 Questions from the Community
Can the Civic be used as a flush mount?
is there a way to compare the available light kits for this fan?
Can this fan be controlled by a 110V variable speed switch
Can this model be used with a remote?
We are looking for a very quiet fan. How quiet would you describe this fan?
Can this fan be used with a 6 foot downrod? Does it come with wiring that's long enough?
Craftmade Custom Blade Options Collection
Other Products In The Craftmade Custom Blade Options Collection
Craftmade Contractors Design
Traditional Energy Star Ceiling Fan with Custom Blade Options
Five Blade Energy Star Ceiling Fan with Custom Blade Options$147.60
Craftmade CD Unipack 202
Ceiling Fan with Included Bowl Light Kit and Custom Blade Options
Transitional Energy Star Ceiling Fan with Custom Blade Options$183.60
Craftmade DC Epic
Transitional Ceiling Indoor / Outdoor Fan for use in Damp Locations with Custom Blade Options$329.40(1)
Craftmade warrants against defects in materials or workmanship for a minimum of TWO (2) YEARS from date of purchase for use, and agrees to repair or, at our option, replace a defective unit without charge.
IMPORTANT: This Warranty does not cover damage resulting from accident, misuse or abuse, lack of reasonable care (as listed on the instructions), the affixing of any attachment not provided with the product, alteration of any attachments factory installed, loss of parts or subjecting the fixture to any but the specified electrical service.
This warranty does not cover failure of bulbs due to accidents, abuse, misuse, vandalism, power surges, and acts of nature such as lightning damage or any bulbs purchased separately and installed by the consumer or any damage to the fixture caused by a separately purchased bulb.
No responsibility is assumed for any special incidental or consequential damages. Damages occurring during transit are not covered by this warranty.
To obtain warranty service, mail sales receipt as proof of purchase-date, and a brief explanation of the nature of the defect, to P.O. Box 1037, Coppell, TX 75019. You will receive, by mail, a Return Goods Authorization number issued by Craftmade, and returned freight prepaid.