|Blade Span||44, 52, 54, 56|
|Blades Sold Separately||Yes|
|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12), Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Energy Efficiency (CFM / Watt)||88|
|Fan Control Type||Pull Chain|
|Light Kit Compatible||Yes|
|Light Kit Included||No|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Lifetime Limited|
|Motor Size||188 x 15|
|Number of Blades||5|
|Suggested Room Fit||Outdoor|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||72|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Fan Blades Required
Down Rods Recommended
Light Kits Recommended
Chaparral Outdoor Ceiling Fan
The Craftmade Chaparral outdoor ceiling fan with a rustic Western air, this fan distinguishes itself with a bigger than life design
- Heavy-Duty 188 x 15, 3 Speed Reversible Motor
- Blade Sweep Options: 44", 52", 54", 56"
- Two Downrods Supplied, 2" and 6"
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Five Custom Blades matched to exact weight - sold separately, see below Both TCS Controls Available - Optional
- Light Kit Adaptable - Optional
- Suitable for Damp Locations
Popular combinations (see Product Multimedia):
- Aged Bronze Motor with 54" Premier Hand-Scraped Teak Blades and Light Kit
- Aged Bronze Motor with 54" Premier Hand-Scraped Teak Blades
Customize your fan:
- Blade options: Type 1, Type 2, Type 3
- Light kit options: Works with Bowl Kits, Complete Light Kits, or Customized Fitter Light Kits.
Measurements (see Product Multimedia for accompanying line art)
- A. Ceiling to Bottom of Light Kit with 2" Downrod: 12.0"
- A. Ceiling to Bottom of Light Kit with 6" Downrod: 16.0"
- B. Ceiling to Fan Blades 2" Downrod: 7.375"
- B. Ceiling to Fan Blades 6" Downrod: 11.375"
- C. Fan Width: 12.5"
- D. Canopy Width: 6.75"
- E. Motor Housing Height: 5.5"
Additional Craftmade Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Craftmade Products
- Shop All Craftmade Custom Blade Options Collection Products
Our SKU: Chaparral
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
8 Questions from the Community
Which blades are shown (type and color) on the Craftmade Chapparal fan on your website?
can this fan be used indoors
What are the light options with the Chaparral 54 inch fan?
Do I have to use the Craftmade wall mount fan control, or can I use one from another manufacturer?
Need in 44" size, what is the number?
How can I find the optional blades for the Chaparral fan?
Is the wall mount fan control switch included? How many speeds does it have?
Is there a wall mount fan control switch available for this fan? If so, what is the model number?
Craftmade Custom Blade Options Collection
Other Products In The Craftmade Custom Blade Options Collection
Craftmade Contemporary Flushmount
Five Blade Modern Ceiling Fan with Custom Blade Options$108.00(10)
Transitional Outdoor Ceiling Fan with Integrated Light Kit and Custom Blade Options$489.60(2)
Craftmade 42 Inch Universal Hugger
Traditional Flushmount Ceiling Fan with Custom Blade Options$99.00(1)
Modern Energy Star Ceiling Fan with Custom Blade Options$131.40(1)
Craftmade Outdoor 52 Inch Patio Fan
Transitional Outdoor 52" Patio Ceiling Fan for Wet Locations with Custom Blade Options$133.20(2)
Craftmade warrants against defects in materials or workmanship for a minimum of TWO (2) YEARS from date of purchase for use, and agrees to repair or, at our option, replace a defective unit without charge.
IMPORTANT: This Warranty does not cover damage resulting from accident, misuse or abuse, lack of reasonable care (as listed on the instructions), the affixing of any attachment not provided with the product, alteration of any attachments factory installed, loss of parts or subjecting the fixture to any but the specified electrical service.
This warranty does not cover failure of bulbs due to accidents, abuse, misuse, vandalism, power surges, and acts of nature such as lightning damage or any bulbs purchased separately and installed by the consumer or any damage to the fixture caused by a separately purchased bulb.
No responsibility is assumed for any special incidental or consequential damages. Damages occurring during transit are not covered by this warranty.
To obtain warranty service, mail sales receipt as proof of purchase-date, and a brief explanation of the nature of the defect, to P.O. Box 1037, Coppell, TX 75019. You will receive, by mail, a Return Goods Authorization number issued by Craftmade, and returned freight prepaid.