Compare Our Prices
|Blade Span||44, 52, 54, 56|
|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12), Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Kit Included||No|
|Motor Size||188 x 20|
|No Load RPM||196-115-70|
|Number of Blades||5|
|Suggested Room Fit||Living Room|
|Theme||Traditional / Classic|
|Watts Per Bulb||84|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Fan Blades Required
Light Kits Recommended
American Tradition Energy Star Ceiling Fan
The Craftmade American Tradition's updated version of the workhorse CXL featuring traditional styling, a low profile hub and restyled blade arms
- Heavy-Duty 188 x 20, 3 Speed Reversible Motor
- Blade Sweep Options: 44", 52", 54", 56"
- Two Downrods Supplied, 2" and 6"
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Five Custom Blades matched to exact weight - sold separately, see below
- Both TCS Controls Available - Optional
- Light Kit Adaptable - Optional
- Energy Star Qualified
Popular combinations (see Product Multimedia):
- Oiled Bronze Motor with 52" Standard Plus Cherry Blades
- Oiled Bronze Motor with 56" Custom Carved Traditional Mahogany Blades
- Aged Bronze Motor with 52" Plus Series Walnut Blades and Bowl Light Kit
- Brushed Nickel Motor with 52" Plus Series Maple Blades
- Polished Nickel Motor with 52" Custom Carved Distressed White Blades
Customize your fan:
- Blade options: Type1 and Type 2
- Light kit options: Works with Bowl Kits, Complete Light Kits, or Customized Fitter Light Kits.
Measurements (see Product Multimedia for accompanying line art)
- A. Ceiling to Bottom of Light Kit with 2" Downrod: 10.5"
- A. Ceiling to Bottom of Light Kit with 6" Downrod: 15.375"
- B. Ceiling to Fan Blades 2" Downrod: 9.5"
- B. Ceiling to Fan Blades 6" Downrod: 13.5"
- C. Fan Width: 11.5"
- D. Canopy Width: 5.125"
- E. Motor Housing Height: 4.5"
Additional Craftmade Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Craftmade Products
- Shop All Craftmade Custom Blade Options Collection Products
Our SKU: American Tradition
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
6 Questions from the Community
How do I know what color blades comes with the fan and do I have a color option and can I see the blade finishes?
A. The Craftmade American Tradition has a few different fan blade options. If you search B552p it will show you all the options that you have with fan blades with this fan. Also if you add this item to your cart the next screen will prompt you to select your blades.
I need an extended hanger for a previous order, where do I find that?
A. Depending on which Craftmade American Tradition finish you had and size you want, there are plenty of down rods to choose from. If you search Craftmade down rods on our website there will be a lot of different options that come up.
I need an extended down rod for a precious order for this unit, where do I find that?
what's the color of blades when i select european bronze motor finish?
Why is only one light kit shown in the options when it states above that it "Works with Bowl Kits, Complete Light Kits, or Customized Fitter Light Kits"?
Is this or any other craft made energy star model flush mountable?
Craftmade Custom Blade Options Collection
Other Products In The Craftmade Custom Blade Options Collection
Craftmade Contractors Design
Traditional Energy Star Ceiling Fan with Custom Blade Options
Five Blade Energy Star Ceiling Fan with Custom Blade Options
Tuscan Ceiling Fan with Integrated Lighted Body and Custom Blade Options w/o Light Kit
Craftmade DC Epic
Transitional Ceiling Indoor / Outdoor Fan for use in Damp Locations with Custom Blade Options
Craftmade Kona Bay
Transitional Indoor / Outdoor Ceiling Fan for use in Damp Locations with Custom Blade Options
Craftmade warrants against defects in materials or workmanship for a minimum of TWO (2) YEARS from date of purchase for use, and agrees to repair or, at our option, replace a defective unit without charge.
IMPORTANT: This Warranty does not cover damage resulting from accident, misuse or abuse, lack of reasonable care (as listed on the instructions), the affixing of any attachment not provided with the product, alteration of any attachments factory installed, loss of parts or subjecting the fixture to any but the specified electrical service.
This warranty does not cover failure of bulbs due to accidents, abuse, misuse, vandalism, power surges, and acts of nature such as lightning damage or any bulbs purchased separately and installed by the consumer or any damage to the fixture caused by a separately purchased bulb.
No responsibility is assumed for any special incidental or consequential damages. Damages occurring during transit are not covered by this warranty.
To obtain warranty service, mail sales receipt as proof of purchase-date, and a brief explanation of the nature of the defect, to P.O. Box 1037, Coppell, TX 75019. You will receive, by mail, a Return Goods Authorization number issued by Craftmade, and returned freight prepaid.