|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Genre||Traditional, French Country|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||5|
|Number of Tiers||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Kitchen|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Craftmade 5 Light Chandelier from the Builders Collection
- Brushed Nickel Finish with Frosted Glass Shades
- Peruvian Finish with Tea Stained Glass Shades
- Includes 6' of Chain for Hanging
- Includes 7' of Adjustable Cord
- Includes Ceiling Canopy for Mounting
- Compatbile with A Dimmer
- Height: 18"
- Length: 21.75"
- Width: 24"
- Number of Bulbs: 5
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent or Fluorescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Wattage: 300
- Voltage: 120
- Energy Star: No
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Dry Location
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional Craftmade Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Craftmade Products
- Shop All Craftmade Builders Collection Products
Our SKU: 7124
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brushed Nickel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
5 Questions from the Community
The Craftmade 7124 in the peruvian finish is going to be a little bit lighter in color than their oil rubbed bronze. The good thing is that it's going to be closer to the color you're describing, because the oil rubbed bronze is going to be a very dark brown, almost black.
Could this color also be called "oil rubbed bronze"? I'm looking for a dark reddish-brown color.
A. The Craftmade 7124 in the peruvian finish is going to be a little bit lighter in color than their oil rubbed bronze. The good thing is that it's going to be closer to the color you're describing, because the oil rubbed bronze is going to be a very dark brown, almost black.
The Craftmade 7106 is the matching pendant for the Craftmade 7124 chandelier.
Does this fixture have matching pendant lights?
A. The Craftmade 7106 is the matching pendant for the Craftmade 7124 chandelier.
The Craftmade 7124 is 24" wide and 18" high.
What are the dimensions of this chandelier?
A. The Craftmade 7124 is 24" wide and 18" high.
The Craftmade 7124 is dimmable.
Can this light be put on a dimmer switch?
A. The Craftmade 7124 is dimmable.
Yes, this fixture includes 6' of matching chain.
Does this chandelier come with matching chain?
A. Yes, this fixture includes 6' of matching chain.
Craftmade Builders Collection
Other Products In The Craftmade Builders Collection
Builders 3 Light Semi-Flush Ceiling Fixture$99.00-$99.00(3)
Builders 1 Light Bathroom Wall Sconce - 6 Inches Wide$30.00-$30.00
Builders 3 Light Bathroom Vanity Light - 24 Inches Wide$75.00-$75.00(6)
Builders 2 Light Bathroom Vanity Light - 14.25 Inches Wide$50.00-$50.00(5)
Builders 4 Light Bathroom Vanity Light - 33 Inches Wide$99.00-$99.00(1)
Craftmade warrants against defects in materials or workmanship for a minimum of TWO (2) YEARS from date of purchase for use, and agrees to repair or, at our option, replace a defective unit without charge.
IMPORTANT: This Warranty does not cover damage resulting from accident, misuse or abuse, lack of reasonable care (as listed on the instructions), the affixing of any attachment not provided with the product, alteration of any attachments factory installed, loss of parts or subjecting the fixture to any but the specified electrical service.
This warranty does not cover failure of bulbs due to accidents, abuse, misuse, vandalism, power surges, and acts of nature such as lightning damage or any bulbs purchased separately and installed by the consumer or any damage to the fixture caused by a separately purchased bulb.
No responsibility is assumed for any special incidental or consequential damages. Damages occurring during transit are not covered by this warranty.
To obtain warranty service, mail sales receipt as proof of purchase-date, and a brief explanation of the nature of the defect, to P.O. Box 1037, Coppell, TX 75019. You will receive, by mail, a Return Goods Authorization number issued by Craftmade, and returned freight prepaid.