|Base Color||Black, Brass, Bronze, Nickel, White|
|Blades Sold Separately||Yes|
|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12), Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Fan Control Type||Pull Chain|
|Light Kit Compatible||Yes|
|Light Kit Included||No|
|Manufacturer Warranty||30 Year Limited|
|Motor Size||153mm x 15mm|
|Number of Blades||5|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom, Dining Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Office|
|Watts Per Bulb||13, 60|
Configure your Traditional Indoor Ceiling Fan with Custom Blade Options
Finish configuring above to see price
Please finish configuring above
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Fan Blades Required
Light Kits Recommended
52" Universal Hugger Indoor Ceiling Fan
Our Universal Hugger Series has been designed to allow convenient installation and variety in areas with limited clearance.
- Standard 153 x 15, 3 Speed Reversible Motor
- Blade Sweep Options: 44", 52"
- Small Space Flushmount Installation
- 30 Year Limited Warranty
- Five Custom Blades matched to exact weight - sold separately, see below
- Universal Remote Adaptable - Optional
- Light Kit Adaptable - Optional
Popular combinations (see Product Multimedia):
- Oiled Bronze Motor with 52" Plus Series Cherry Blades
- Brushed Nickel Motor with 52" Standard Brushed Nickel Blades and Light Kit
- White Motor with 52" Standard White Blades
- Rustic Iron Motor with 52" Custom Wood Washed Walnut Birch Blades
- Antique Brass Motor with 52" Custom Wood Walnut Blades
Customize your fan:
- Blade options: Works with Type 2 blades
- Light kit options: Works with Bowl Kits, Complete Light Kits, or Customized Fitter Light Kits.
Measurements (see Product Multimedia for accompanying line art)
- F. Ceiling to Bottom of Light Kit: 7.875"
- G. Ceiling to Top of Blades: 5.25"
- H. Width of Motor: 5.0"
- I. Height from Ceiling to Bottom of Motor: 5.0"
Additional Craftmade Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Craftmade Products
- Shop All Craftmade Custom Blade Options Collection Products
Our SKU: 52 Inch Universal Hugger
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
5 Questions from the Community
Is this energy star certified
Will this work with the craftmade disco ball LK55L?
Can the Landmark Majestic 2-light Fan kit be mounted on this fan?
What color choices for blades and cost?
What color choices for blades and what is the cost
Craftmade Custom Blade Options Collection
Other Products In The Craftmade Custom Blade Options Collection
Craftmade Contemporary Flushmount
Five Blade Modern Ceiling Fan with Custom Blade Options$108.00(10)
Transitional Outdoor Ceiling Fan with Integrated Light Kit and Custom Blade Options$489.60(2)
Craftmade 42 Inch Universal Hugger
Traditional Flushmount Ceiling Fan with Custom Blade Options$99.00(1)
Modern Energy Star Ceiling Fan with Custom Blade Options$131.40(1)
Craftmade Outdoor 52 Inch Patio Fan
Transitional Outdoor 52" Patio Ceiling Fan for Wet Locations with Custom Blade Options$133.20(2)
Craftmade warrants against defects in materials or workmanship for a minimum of TWO (2) YEARS from date of purchase for use, and agrees to repair or, at our option, replace a defective unit without charge.
IMPORTANT: This Warranty does not cover damage resulting from accident, misuse or abuse, lack of reasonable care (as listed on the instructions), the affixing of any attachment not provided with the product, alteration of any attachments factory installed, loss of parts or subjecting the fixture to any but the specified electrical service.
This warranty does not cover failure of bulbs due to accidents, abuse, misuse, vandalism, power surges, and acts of nature such as lightning damage or any bulbs purchased separately and installed by the consumer or any damage to the fixture caused by a separately purchased bulb.
No responsibility is assumed for any special incidental or consequential damages. Damages occurring during transit are not covered by this warranty.
To obtain warranty service, mail sales receipt as proof of purchase-date, and a brief explanation of the nature of the defect, to P.O. Box 1037, Coppell, TX 75019. You will receive, by mail, a Return Goods Authorization number issued by Craftmade, and returned freight prepaid.