Craftmade Lighting Sale
Save 10% with coupon CRAFT10 at checkout!
Offer Ends 7/31/2014
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||3|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bathroom|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
Configure your Heritage 3 Light Bathroom Vanity Light
Finish configuring above to see price
Please finish configuring above
Craftmade 3 Light Bathroom Fixture from the Heritage Collection
- Chrome and Brushed Nickel with Frosted White Glass Shades
- Oiled Bronze Guilded with Tea-Stained Glass Shades
- Height: 7.75"
- Width: 18.5"
- Extension: 7"
- Number of Bulbs: 3
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent or Fluorescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 300
- Voltage: 120
- Energy Star: No
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Damp Location
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional Craftmade Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Craftmade Products
- Shop All Craftmade Heritage Collection Products
Our SKU: 15819
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
Oiled Bronze Guilded
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
4 Questions from the Community
We are thinking of buying this light to go over our medicine cabinet. The cabinet will extend approx. 5.5" out from the wall. This listing does not say how far the fixture extends out from the wall. Can you provide that dimension?
Does the 7" extension measure from the wall to the edge of each globe. The center one looks closer to the wall. Some lights extend 5 or 6 inches and then when you put the globes on you might be only be a couple of inches from the wall.
do the 3 "arms" move?
What is the width of the back plate?
Craftmade Heritage Collection
Other Products In The Craftmade Heritage Collection
Craftmade warrants against defects in materials or workmanship for a minimum of TWO (2) YEARS from date of purchase for use, and agrees to repair or, at our option, replace a defective unit without charge.
IMPORTANT: This Warranty does not cover damage resulting from accident, misuse or abuse, lack of reasonable care (as listed on the instructions), the affixing of any attachment not provided with the product, alteration of any attachments factory installed, loss of parts or subjecting the fixture to any but the specified electrical service.
This warranty does not cover failure of bulbs due to accidents, abuse, misuse, vandalism, power surges, and acts of nature such as lightning damage or any bulbs purchased separately and installed by the consumer or any damage to the fixture caused by a separately purchased bulb.
No responsibility is assumed for any special incidental or consequential damages. Damages occurring during transit are not covered by this warranty.
To obtain warranty service, mail sales receipt as proof of purchase-date, and a brief explanation of the nature of the defect, to P.O. Box 1037, Coppell, TX 75019. You will receive, by mail, a Return Goods Authorization number issued by Craftmade, and returned freight prepaid.