Compare Our Prices
|Backdraft Damper Specification Sheet|
|Duct Size||12" Round|
Spring Loaded Backdraft Damper for 12" Ducting
Dampers function as flow regulators and prevent ventilation when not desired, such as when the system is not in use. Let us provide all the accessories needed to install an AXC In-Line Duct Fan or EXT External Mount Exhaust Fan.
Continental Fan Company was established in 1986 to manufacture and distribute quality ventilation equipment. Their objectives then were simple… to provide superior products, dependable service, and competitive pricing. They remain unchanged today.
- Neoprene damper seal minimizes leakage
- 20 gauge steel housing, aluminum spring loaded butterfly damper blades
- Gasket designed to withstand temperatures from -22° F to 180° F
- Requires from 0.04 to 0.08 inches wg pressure to open
- Simple installation in any position, entire assembly inserts into duct
- Exterior foam gasket assures a tight seal against duct
- Includes rolled metal sleeve with center post design
- Fits 12" Round ducting
Additional Continental Fan Manufacturing Links
Our SKU: BDD300
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
is this damper heat actuated?
how does the damper open?