This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Pressure Switch Recommended
Speed Control Recommended
970 CFM Energy Star In-Line Duct Fan for 12" Ducts from the AXC Collection
Continental Fan’s AXC in-line centrifugal duct fans are designed for residential, commercial and industrial ventilation applications. The quiet and efficient backward-curved impeller is capable of developing significant pressure, and the in-line configuration simplifies installation, saving time and money!
The versatility of the AXC fan is endless. The most common uses are bathroom exhaust, range hood exhaust and duct boosting.
AXC in-line duct fans are the strongest and quietest bathroom fans available today. These fans allow the exhaust of multiple vents or bathrooms with one fan. They are user friendly, easy to install, and can be located directly over a shower.
Range Hood Exhaust
AXC in line duct fans can be used as a principle exhaust fan, or as a booster fan to improve the efficiency of an existing residential range hood. These fans can be variable speed controlled by using an independent speed controller, or by tying into an existing range hood controller. The heavy gauge housing, with epoxy coating inside and out, provides a rugged fan with superior corrosion protection.
AXC in-line duct fans can solve many air moving problems. They are designed to boost airflow through long or complex duct runs, and provide ideal solutions for areas that are hard to heat or cool.
Continental Fan Company was established in 1986 to manufacture and distribute quality ventilation equipment. Their objectives then were simple… to provide superior products, dependable service, and competitive pricing. They remain unchanged today.
- Energy Star Rated
- Quiet, powerful, compact; the most user-friendly fan in the industry
- Exclusive mounting brackets included for simple installation
- 970 CFM Energy Star Motor with 12" Duct Opening
- 120V operation
- Fans are easily installed in flexible or rigid duct
- Fans may be used to supply or exhaust air
- Fans may be mounted in any position
- Heavy gauge, drawn steel housing with baked epoxy finish inside and out
- Suitable for light dust and fumes
- Backward-curved fan impeller:
- Operates at low sound levels
- Overcomes high static pressure
- Will not stall or overload motor at low airflow
- External rotor motor design results in superior motor cooling, durability
- Permanently lubricated ball bearing motors for maintenance free operation
- Automatic reset thermal overload protection
- External junction box contains pre-wired capacitor, to simplify wiring
- Fan and motor assembly is precision balanced for quiet and vibration-free operation
- UL and CSA Listed
- Five year warranty
Additional Continental Fan Manufacturing Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Continental Fan Manufacturing Products
- Shop All Continental Fan Manufacturing AXC Collection Products
Our SKU: AXC300B-ES
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Continental Fan Manufacturing AXC Collection
Other Products In The Continental Fan Manufacturing AXC Collection
Continental Fan Manufacturing DX150A-ES
235 CFM Energy Star In-Line Duct Fan Bathroom Vent...$204.68-$204.68
Continental Fan Manufacturing AXC250-ES
616 CFM Energy Star In-Line Duct Fan for 10" Ducts...$285.52-$285.52
Continental Fan Manufacturing RG100-ES
147 CFM Energy Star In-Line Duct Fan Bathroom Vent...$153.94-$153.94(1)
Continental Fan Manufacturing AXC100B
152 CFM In-Line Duct Fan for 4" Ducts from the AXC...$153.94-$153.94(1)
Continental Fan Manufacturing AXC300A-ES
780 CFM Energy Star In-Line Duct Fan for 12" Ducts...$351.74-$351.74